Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sighting - where have all the Blue Birds gone?
08-01-2015, 14:37
RE: Sighting - where have all the Blue Birds gone?
Michael,

Thanks for the offer! I wish we had known sooner as we did have time for a stopover on that leg. Pulled out of Bull Run Regional Park, near Manassas, yesterday morning headed south. Looped around 234 to 95 on the far south side of DC, but I had forgotten how bad the traffic was in the DC area. Took about 2 hours for the first 16 miles on 95, and a total of 7 grueling hours to cover a measly 220 miles. Right now we are back on our southern swing back home, parked at Chesapeake's Northwest River Park about half way between Norfolk and Elizabeth City, NC as I have to visit clients in both those places this coming week.

Next stops include clients in Statesville, NC and Greenville, SC in case anyone is along those routes. After that, it's probably drop down into Georgia and across the southern tier back to San Antonio.

Enjoy your ride back home from AR in a couple of weeks. Interstate traffic is not bad until you hit Virgina!

Mike Bulriss
2001 LXi43 DS
San Antonio, TX
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sighting - where have all the Blue Birds gone? - mikebulriss - 08-01-2015 14:37

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)