Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally made my way here
09-11-2013, 16:53
Smile Finally made my way here
hello all from northern BC.I have finally found my way here.having had almost a whole year off last year travelling 3 provinces and 11 states.things are slowly getting back to normal. we have met alot of wonderful wanderlodge owners over the yrs and it was great to catch up with the old friends and meet a whole bunch of new ones. though i have a hard time keeping up with our old friends and new ones i think of you all often.
great to be in another group

Vadie & sometimes Bill
88XXV "WB" Silver Anniversary Edition
$quanderlodge II

Kitimat,BC EH?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes vad_007's post
09-11-2013, 17:24
RE: Finally made my way here
Welcome Bill and Vadie,

It's great to have you here. Looks like you're already up to speed on signatures, the User Locations Map, and avatars! (Remind me to forward all newcomer questions to you)!

I'm sure you know by now that we have an extensive library and gallery. It'd be great to see a pic of $quanderlodge II on our index (home) page. Uploading a photo to any album in our Gallery will accomplish that. I'd recommend the Wide Body Showcase Gallery.

If you have anything newsworthy, say an upcoming rally, feel free to create a thread in our 'Latest News' forum. Any new thread posted there will show up on our index page 'Recent News' ticker.

You can also dish out as much 'reputation' as you'd like, and if you'd like to give a friendly nod of agreement to someone's post click the 'Like' button.

I'm very happy to have you here! Welcome!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post
09-11-2013, 17:57
ok david,

i was little quick to post. and put it under rallies instead of "latest news" should I repostHuh

(09-11-2013 17:24)davidbrady Wrote:  Welcome Bill and Vadie,

It's great to have you here. Looks like you're already up to speed on signatures, the User Locations Map, and avatars! (Remind me to forward all newcomer questions to you)!

I'm sure you know by now that we have an extensive library and gallery. It'd be great to see a pic of $quanderlodge II on our index (home) page. Uploading a photo to any album in our Gallery will accomplish that. I'd recommend the Wide Body Showcase Gallery.

If you have anything newsworthy, say an upcoming rally, feel free to create a thread in our 'Latest News' forum. Any new thread posted there will show up on our index page 'Recent News' ticker.

You can also dish out as much 'reputation' as you'd like, and if you'd like to give a friendly nod of agreement to someone's post click the 'Like' button.

I'm very happy to have you here! Welcome!

Vadie & sometimes Bill
$quanderlodge II

Kitimat,BC EH?
09-11-2013, 18:00
No problem Bill; I'll move the thread. Once I do you can edit the thread title to add dates to your rally. To do that click the Edit button and in the drop down select 'Full Edit'.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
09-11-2013, 19:26
(09-11-2013 16:53)vad_007 Wrote:  hello all from northern BC.I have finally found my way here.having had almost a whole year off last year travelling 3 provinces and 11 states.things are slowly getting back to normal. we have met alot of wonderful wanderlodge owners over the yrs and it was great to catch up with the old friends and meet a whole bunch of new ones. though i have a hard time keeping up with our old friends and new ones i think of you all often.
great to be in another group

Hello Vadie and Bill,

Glad to see you finally made your way over here. It was great to see you folks again during your year off. When do you do it again? 3 yrs?

BTW, keep an eye out for Stagecoach, my old 83 PT40, at your rally. I will be interested to see if it shows up. Last known address was in BC. It has been for sale and I had a long talk with someone on the west coast that was supposed to go look at it, but I never heard back from them if they did the deal or not.

Thanks,

Mike Bulriss
2001 LXi43 DS
San Antonio, TX
09-12-2013, 00:15
hey mike,

3 yrs sounds about right, the plan is to travel across Canada then head south to warmer climates. It was such a pleasure being away from the snow for 1 season.not sure what mother nature has in store for me this year.but i have a NEW snowblower to help me outSmile

bill will probably know more about the coaches where they might be.

vadie

Hello Vadie and Bill,

Glad to see you finally made your way over here. It was great to see you folks again during your year off. When do you do it again? 3 yrs?

BTW, keep an eye out for Stagecoach, my old 83 PT40, at your rally. I will be interested to see if it shows up. Last known address was in BC. It has been for sale and I had a long talk with someone on the west coast that was supposed to go look at it, but I never heard back from them if they did the deal or not.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Vadie & sometimes Bill
$quanderlodge II

Kitimat,BC EH?
09-12-2013, 23:15
(09-12-2013 00:15)vad_007 Wrote:  hey mike,

3 yrs sounds about right, the plan is to travel across Canada then head south to warmer climates. It was such a pleasure being away from the snow for 1 season.not sure what mother nature has in store for me this year.but i have a NEW snowblower to help me outSmile

vadie

Hello Vadie and Bill,

Thanks,
[/quote]

Bill

Guess who has add this site to the mix......

Will you two get back to Yuma in the future????

Ginger and I are in Chama New Mexico working our way back to Yuma in the next month and a half..... See you someday..

Mark
09-19-2013, 00:45
hello mark,

first of say hi to ginger...my partner in crime from the "Q" Angel
bill and i will not find our way back there for about 3 yrs. next year we are planning a trip a trip to holland for next year,2014. and 2015 may be the next BIG trip, but first we have 3 graduation ceremonies to go to. in 2 different province ,i'm hoping for different dates.so we can make it to all of them.

If Ginger needs a new partner in crime, i volunteer JodiRolleyes

(09-12-2013 23:15)MarkYuma Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 00:15)vad_007 Wrote:  hey mike,

vadie

Hello Vadie and Bill,

Thanks,

Bill

Guess who has add this site to the mix......

Will you two get back to Yuma in the future????

Ginger and I are in Chama New Mexico working our way back to Yuma in the next month and a half..... See you someday..

Mark
[/quote]

Vadie & sometimes Bill
$quanderlodge II

Kitimat,BC EH?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)