Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Account Registration
05-13-2013, 13:41 (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 23:54 by davidbrady.)
Post: #1
New Account Registration
Folks,

If you're having difficulty registering, send me an email and I'll manually create an account for you.

If you go to the bottom of the homepage on the left side you'll see a "Contact Us" button. Click on it or click on this hyperlink: "Contact Us" and give me your 'email address' and 'userId' and I'll create an account for you. I'll then email a passwd to you.

Sorry for the hassle! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post
06-01-2013, 13:40
Post: #2
RE: New Account Registration Problems
Folks if you're having trouble registering follow the directions in the above post (#1). I've had some automatic registrations recently that I've had to block (spam) and I want to make sure I haven't blocked you unnecessarily. Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 23:12 (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 23:53 by davidbrady.)
Post: #3
RE: New Account Registration
Folks if you're having trouble registering follow the directions in the above post (#1). I've had some automatic registrations recently that I've had to block (spam) and I want to make sure I haven't blocked you unnecessarily. Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 00:40
Post: #4
RE: New Account Registration
David, I sent you some mail, but it sent back for postage dueCool What do I do now? TongueHuh

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2013, 11:10
Post: #5
RE: New Account Registration
Folks,

I've had a flurry of spammers attempting to register. If I weeded out your registration request by accident please let us know and we'll set up an account for you. You can send us a quick email by clicking on the contact sheet at the bottom of the index page as show here: İmage

Thanks! The management, Mike Bulriss and I. Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 19:40 (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 00:59 by travelite.)
Post: #6
RE: New Account Registration
Folks,

We've recently had a surge of new account registrants attempting to create a WaGu account from anonymous proxies. Mike and I don't allow registrations thru anonymous proxies. If we've weeded out your registration request, please let us know through a legitimate IP address and we'll set up an account for you. You can send us a quick email by clicking on the contact sheet at the bottom of the index page.

Thanks! The management, Mike Bulriss and I. Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 21:50
Post: #7
RE: New Account Registration
Mike Bulriss and I, dammit!!! Big Grin

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 21:54
Post: #8
RE: New Account Registration
(03-29-2014 21:50)Arcticdude Wrote:  Mike Bulriss and I, dammit!!! Big Grin

Hey I'm just trying to fit in! LOL Smile Am I still within the "EDIT" time window to fix it??? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 22:02
Post: #9
RE: New Account Registration
Nope! But you CAN delete it if you want to! Big Grin

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Today, 11:15
Post: #10
1WIN СЛОТЫ вход украина личный кабинет официальный сайт - promo4win - 1win промокод м
Hi
Приятно найти единомыщленников
Так же по теме где вводить промокод в 1win

1WIN регистрация ПРОМОКОД - promo4win - 1win промокод июнь promo 4win
БОНУС, фриспины и фрибеты на сегодня 1WIN
1WIN ПРОМОКОД - promo4win
1WIN ПРОМОКОД на фриспины - freespin4win
1WIN ПРОМОКОД на фрибеты - freebet4win


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...tQQIsF-wVN
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...ZoPdMiCrsR
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...kkob4jQdAR
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Dj-VgPBCPq
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...1bXV4xnpvx
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...GpEDTslVKw
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...jzlQHj7fM8
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...HAlF4Izqj0
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...0wWpTsVa-m
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...G7AccUdl33
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...KBkU5bwU-A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...-658kmIXHW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBrKW6okqbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz9-Du2buVo
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...gz6jDrs69K
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...oTQUnsq_Gd

etr65jhWRGBVjek19!f8506jgTJNbwd


Промокод на 1вин 2025 - 1win ПРОМОКОД на деньги 2025 promo4win актуальный 1вин промокод при регистрации на пополнение
1вин промокод 2025 - 1win ПРОМОКОД на деньги 2025 promo4win актуальный 1вин промокод при регистрации на пополнение
Как зарегистрироваться на 1ВИН promo4win ПРОМОКОД при регистрации 1WIN регистрация и бонус 2025





/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)