Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
New Account Registration - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: About the Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: New Account Registration (/showthread.php?tid=9793)

New Account Registration - davidbrady - 05-13-2013 13:41

Folks,

If you're having difficulty registering, send me an email and I'll manually create an account for you.

If you go to the bottom of the homepage on the left side you'll see a "Contact Us" button. Click on it or click on this hyperlink: "Contact Us" and give me your 'email address' and 'userId' and I'll create an account for you. I'll then email a passwd to you.

Sorry for the hassle! Smile

RE: New Account Registration Problems - davidbrady - 06-01-2013 13:40

Folks if you're having trouble registering follow the directions in the above post (#1). I've had some automatic registrations recently that I've had to block (spam) and I want to make sure I haven't blocked you unnecessarily. Smile

RE: New Account Registration - davidbrady - 08-29-2013 23:12

Folks if you're having trouble registering follow the directions in the above post (#1). I've had some automatic registrations recently that I've had to block (spam) and I want to make sure I haven't blocked you unnecessarily. Smile

RE: New Account Registration - patticake - 08-31-2013 00:40

David, I sent you some mail, but it sent back for postage dueCool What do I do now? TongueHuh

RE: New Account Registration - davidbrady - 09-14-2013 11:10

Folks,

I've had a flurry of spammers attempting to register. If I weeded out your registration request by accident please let us know and we'll set up an account for you. You can send us a quick email by clicking on the contact sheet at the bottom of the index page as show here: [attachment=888]

Thanks! The management, Mike Bulriss and I. Smile

RE: New Account Registration - davidbrady - 03-29-2014 19:40

Folks,

We've recently had a surge of new account registrants attempting to create a WaGu account from anonymous proxies. Mike and I don't allow registrations thru anonymous proxies. If we've weeded out your registration request, please let us know through a legitimate IP address and we'll set up an account for you. You can send us a quick email by clicking on the contact sheet at the bottom of the index page.

Thanks! The management, Mike Bulriss and I. Smile

RE: New Account Registration - Arcticdude - 03-29-2014 21:50

Mike Bulriss and I, dammit!!! Big Grin

RE: New Account Registration - davidbrady - 03-29-2014 21:54

(03-29-2014 21:50)Arcticdude Wrote:  Mike Bulriss and I, dammit!!! Big Grin

Hey I'm just trying to fit in! LOL Smile Am I still within the "EDIT" time window to fix it??? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: New Account Registration - Arcticdude - 03-29-2014 22:02

Nope! But you CAN delete it if you want to! Big Grin