Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
450 LXi Co-pilot chair
09-04-2013, 09:18
450 LXi Co-pilot chair
Hi,
No apparent power to the chair controls. Breaker behind driver OK. Is there a hidden fuse somewhere else? Thanks.

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 01:06
RE: 450 LXi Co-pilot chair
(09-04-2013 09:18)dentmac Wrote:  Hi,
No apparent power to the chair controls. Breaker behind driver OK. Is there a hidden fuse somewhere else? Thanks.

Look into the underneath area where you should find a fuse box. Mine was found because the massage unit went inoperable. There might be more underneath. Otherwise, there are 30 amp fuses in the panel behind the driver's seat that are the main fuses for the seats.

Let us know what you discover.

Tommy "2 Shoes" McCarthy
2006 M450XLI "GoneAway" Big Grin
Former owner 1995 PT42 WB "Pretty Penny"
Gardnerville, NV
Near South Lake Tahoe
09-05-2013, 13:23
There is a small radio like fuse under the seat in the springs by the foam. It is a PITA to get to and if you don't stuff it in just right the fold out leg rest will cut the wires.

I know this from the sparks I saw flying out from under my wifes seat! Sad

Robert B. Buscher, Jr.
2006 M-450 Lxi
The Dog House
09-06-2013, 09:05 (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 09:49 by dentmac.)
Thank you. I'll look. You're right. Pia.
quote='RBBuscher' pid='49869' dateline='1378398219']
There is a small radio like fuse under the seat in the springs by the foam. It is a PITA to get to and if you don't stuff it in just right the fold out leg rest will cut the wires.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
09-08-2013, 08:36
Hi,
Found the radio type fuse - It is for the vibrator etc. Problem here was a wire pulled out of a marr connector where it connects from the main power line coming from the floor. Half a roll of black tape hides it!
When the chair is upright,if you need to get under the chair, best to remove the foot rest then 2 of the 4 bolts holding the foot rest support.

Ross

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)