Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LXi Suspension Ride Height
07-17-2013, 23:12 (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 23:26 by cmillsap.)
RE: LXi Suspension Ride Height
I want to thank David for his help in solving the level warning light that wouldn't go off. I did not know that the slide latches were tied to that warning light. We had checked that all the jacks were stored properly and that the suspension was properly leveled. So we would have probably still been looking for the problem had David not told us to check the slide latches. This must be the umpthteen time that I have asked David for help. He has always responded in every way he could. I really appreciate it and I owe him a lot.

When they repaired the corner trim piece on the slide; they extended the slide to access the slide top corner more easily. When they retracted the slide, they evidentially did not hold the button until the slide latched.

When we realized the slide was not fully closed by looking at the LEDs in the bay, we decided to extend the slide and then retract it properly. When I tried to extend the slide, it would not move either way. I turned the key off, then back on, waited about 30 seconds again for the yellow light to come on, then pressed the retract button, the slide moved in just enough to latch the pins. Afterwards the slide worked as it should and the level warning light went away.

I did find that the buzzer is wired through an accessory switch on my dash and can be shut off but the warning light stays on. I don't kbow if that is peculiar to my bus or all are wired like that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
LXi Suspension Ride Height - cmillsap - 07-17-2013, 15:16
RE: LXi Suspension Ride Height - cmillsap - 07-17-2013 23:12

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)