Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a spare $1.3M lying around?
06-07-2013, 22:29
RE: Anyone have a spare $1.3M lying around?
Steve, you can still have your toys, you just need a bigger "toy barn"!!!!! FWIW they just built some garage condo's down the street by the DIS track, clubhouse, showers, full hookups, the works, same company as a "friend" of mine who owns one somewhere else who shall go nameless! :-) I've been real tempted to bite, since I'm retiring, don't have a shop to play in or a place for one on the beach barrier island........ALAS, I'm still "mulling it over", I'll see how this full time retirement thing goes first and if I need a place to play!
[/quote]

Pete, my "toy house" is 4000sq.ft., and it's now too small. My younger son started moving some of his "junk" into it and I have trouble putting the bus in. Plus my other son has me doing mechanical work(lifting pickups) in my shop, because that is where the lift is. Problems, problemsBig Grin

Seriously though, I do like that coach, and like you said, if I had the winning ticket, I would probably get it. But, I think my BB friends would be mad at me for deserting them. Maybe if I put a bird on itTongue

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone have a spare $1.3M lying around? - patticake - 06-07-2013 22:29

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)