RE: Wanderlodge Gurus Rally in Asheville NC, Oct 3-8, 2013
wish we were there

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 18:48 (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 19:06 by gondolaguy.)
İmage And suddenly, on a Lazoom tour, it's David's birthday!!!!

İmage İmage İmage İmage Work commenced on Al (the broken Stud)'s coach.

Corey Noble
Laurel Park, NC
2000 LXi 46,000 miles and counting
Added features: Overbuilt cycle lift, built-in vacuum, flat panel LCD TVs, Vetus macerating toilet, Samsung fridge, Lifeline batteries, headlight cover removal campaign.
[+] 2 users Like gondolaguy's post
10-08-2013, 10:34
It looks and sound like you guys and gals are having a grand time in Asheville at the WaGu rally. A great time of year to be in that area!Big Grin Enjoy the heck out of it!!!!!!!!!
David, a belated but very happy birthday! I hope the "crew" gave you a "fantastic time"!!!!!!!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
10-08-2013, 13:44
Such a great time connecting with old friends and making new ones. David is not only an awesome host, but kind and generous beyond belief! I would not miss this rally and it will be on my calendar always. Although I live in this area, David exposed Jenn and I to new venues with fun and history. I'm lucky to have the Bradys as my neighbors!!!

Corey Noble
Laurel Park, NC
2000 LXi 46,000 miles and counting
Added features: Overbuilt cycle lift, built-in vacuum, flat panel LCD TVs, Vetus macerating toilet, Samsung fridge, Lifeline batteries, headlight cover removal campaign.
10-08-2013, 22:33
Made it to West Memphis, sitting at Tom Sawyer's waiting for a barge to go by. The convection over cooked some nice yardbird. Waiting for some cookies to finish! Yum!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
10-08-2013, 22:47 (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 22:49 by davidbrady.)
Glad to hear it John! Be safe!

We had a phenomenal time. Many many laughs and many many memories. Thanks everyone! It's was pure pleasure! Can't wait till next year!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
10-08-2013, 23:05
great pics David , I especially like the pics of the band members . I can see, we will have some entertainment next year . lol We had a great time , what more can you ask for . we had Ashville in the fall , great food , and most of all, people brought together by a common interest . dosent get much better than that .
and we also found time to fix a blue bird . Erika and I had a great time and enjoyed making some new friends and seeing Cory again .
remember Cory high cadence and 2 water bottles lol . ps, tell Jenn thanks for the bike lesson ha ha ha .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
10-09-2013, 21:02
Jane and I are home safe and sound. The coach ran right on the numbers.

We want to thank David and Susana for a great rally and for introducing us to a wonderful group of people whom we hope to count as friends for many years.

I learned more about Wanderlodges at this rally than I have at all the previous eight Bird rallies I have attended. I literally ran out of questions to ask, and for me, my list of questions is always long. We came away with the answer to frozen Salmon storage problem I have been struggling to solve. (Thanks Cory!) So, in the future, smoked and grilled Salmon should always be on the menu.

Jane once again updated her list of things she wants to see again at Biltmore House. She also asked me what problems the coach will have that we should show to David once the Christmas decorations are up at Biltmore. It is really wonderful that David has been able to get Jane interested in the coach’s systems.

Let us know when next year’s rally is and sign us up. Thanks again!

Gregg & Jane Gesse
1994 WLWB 40 Mid-Door
10-09-2013, 21:18
Greg- you have a 94 mid-entry? very rare from my knowledge

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
10-09-2013, 23:14
You're very welcome Gregg and Jane, and Al and Erika, and Chuck and Tela, and Corey and Jen, and John and Deb! You guys took the work out of putting a rally together and made a newbie Rally Meister look like a pro! The potlucks were fantastic, restaurant dining was a breeze, the smoked trout and pumpkin cheesecake were unforgettable. It gave Suzana and I supreme pleasure to show you our little town - our Switzerland in the Appalachians! I'm looking forward to hosting The Wanderlodge Gurus Rally in Asheville NC again, perhaps in the spring but definitely in the fall. Come on back and take in the Aaaiiiirrrrr! Smile Stay tuned friends!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)