Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sensor Area Networks (SANs)
06-12-2013, 02:26
RE: Sensor Area Networks (SANs)
(06-12-2013 01:14)davidmbrady Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 17:00)nedb Wrote:  My package with the Faludi book and a bunch of Pro radios and adapters came yesterday. Stand-by for a disturbance in in the force, in T minus 10, 9, 8, ...

Ned I hope we haven't lost you??? :-) I'm afraid you're about to be swallowed by the sparkfun black hole. I know was. My wife and kids hardly recognize me any more! LOL We're expecting great things - check in with us once in a while.

BTW, I stumbled upon a pretty nifty java script gauge library. Check out my pool temperature.

Heh Big Grin

I stole a few hours last night to break open the box. A lot of reality in there. I bought some radio adapters from Limor at AdaFruit, need to put 'em together first, then get the radios set up, and get my chat on. I like the Faludi book a lot, he's obviously crawled through this material, but the book mostly lopes along at an easy pace. Another package arrived today, should be full of components to use while I try to realize a few of my fantasy projects--re-engineering the Primus controller will be right up there once I get the wireless sorted out. Yee haw, hot up the coffee pot, I'm geeking late at night, buddy.

Still need to finish my water bay proj, then on to the high brow stuff Rolleyes

-------
Ned Bedinger
Southworth, WA
'91 SP36 +1988.5 Samurai
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sensor Area Networks (SANs) - nedb - 06-12-2013 02:26

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)