Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanderlodge Parts Inventory
05-01-2010, 14:17
Who has all that parts inventory that was purchased at the Auction? I have a need for some sheet metal parts and would like to contact whoever has that inventory to see if they have what I need. Appreciate any help on this matter.

Ron Thompson -Waller, Tx.

1995 WLWB 42'

(cockyfox@...)
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2010, 21:59
Randy may have what you need.

Randy Dupree
2001 LXI Slideout.
Archer,Fl
Phone: (352) 538-3435
Email: randy@...

--- In WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com, Ron Thompson wrote:
>
> Who has all that parts inventory that was purchased at the Auction? I have a
need for some sheet metal parts and would like to contact whoever has that
inventory to see if they have what I need. Appreciate any help on this matter.
>
> Ron Thompson -Waller, Tx.
>
> 1995 WLWB 42'
>
> (cockyfox@...)
>
05-02-2010, 03:30
Ron,

Steve Mitchell who is the president of Parliament Coach purchased all of the intellectual property for Blue Bird Coachworks at the auction.  You can contact the parts department at Parliament and I am sure they can help you.  Parliament Coach is located in Clearwater, FL and their phone number is 727-571-1899.

Take Care,

Dan Jensen
03 LXI

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Ron Thompson <"cockyfox@sbcglobal.net"> wrote:

Who has all that parts inventory that was purchased at the Auction?  I have a need for some sheet metal parts and would like to contact whoever has that inventory to see if they have what I need.  Appreciate any help on this matter.

1995 WLWB 42'
("cockyfox@sbcglobal.net")

05-02-2010, 03:33
Dan, thanks very much for that information. I will get in touch with them.

1995 WLWB 42'

(cockyfox@...)

--- On Sun, 5/2/10, Dan Jensen wrote:
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Wanderlodge Parts Inventory
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 10:30 AM

Ron,
Steve Mitchell who is the president of Parliament Coach purchased all of the intellectual property for Blue Bird Coachworks at the auction. You can contact the parts department at Parliament and I am sure they can help you. Parliament Coach is located in Clearwater, FL and their phone number is 727-571-1899.
Take Care,
Dan Jensen
03 LXI

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Ron Thompson <cockyfox@sbcglobal. net> wrote:

Who has all that parts inventory that was purchased at the Auction? I have a need for some sheet metal parts and would like to contact whoever has that inventory to see if they have what I need. Appreciate any help on this matter.

1995 WLWB 42'
(cockyfox@sbcglobal. net)

05-28-2010, 02:36
Dan,
I called Parliament Coach and asked for help with parts and was told someone would get back to me and never received a call. I also gave their number to two Repair centers who would have been great customers for them and they never got a return call after contacting them. I had a need for two maybe three bay doors or parts for them which would have been a great sale for them and they never bothered to call back.

If you know them, don't ask them to call me or the two repair centers. We have handled the problem with a fabricator service.

1995 WLWB 42'

(cockyfox@...)

--- On Sun, 5/2/10, Dan Jensen wrote:

Ron,
Steve Mitchell who is the president of Parliament Coach purchased all of the intellectual property for Blue Bird Coachworks at the auction. You can contact the parts department at Parliament and I am sure they can help you. Parliament Coach is located in Clearwater, FL and their phone number is 727-571-1899.
Take Care,
Dan Jensen
03 LXI

1995 WLWB 42'

05-28-2010, 03:35
Hi Ron,

I am so sorry that no one got back to you.  I know Steve Mitchell and that is not how he would want his company represented.  So I am forwarding this email on to him.  If you would give Steve a few days to make sure he gets this email and then give his office a call.  Steve has a tremendous desire to build his Blue Bird sales and service and I know he wants your business. 

If you don't hear back from him by the end of next week please email me with your telephone and I will be happy to call Steve.  

thanks,

Dan 

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Ron Thompson <"cockyfox@sbcglobal.net"> wrote:

Dan,
I called Parliament Coach and asked for help with parts and was told someone would get back to me and never received a call.  I also gave their number to two Repair centers who would have been great customers for them and they never got a return call after contacting them.  I had a need for two maybe three bay doors or parts for them which would have been a great sale for them and they never bothered to call back.

If you know them, don't ask them to call me or the two repair centers.  We have handled the problem with a fabricator service.

1995 WLWB 42'
("cockyfox@sbcglobal.net")

--- On Sun, 5/2/10, Dan Jensen <"djensen7@gmail.com"> wrote:

To: "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"

Ron,

Steve Mitchell who is the president of Parliament Coach purchased all of the intellectual property for Blue Bird Coachworks at the auction.  You can contact the parts department at Parliament and I am sure they can help you.  Parliament Coach is located in Clearwater, FL and their phone number is 727-571-1899.

Take Care,

Dan Jensen
03 LXI

Who has all that parts inventory that was purchased at the Auction?  I have a need for some sheet metal parts and would like to contact whoever has that inventory to see if they have what I need.  Appreciate any help on this matter.

1995 WLWB 42'

05-28-2010, 03:44
Dan,

You don't have to call Steve. In fact, I am not going to call him. It was his parts department who let things fall through the cracks on three occasions, not just one. I have fixed my problem myself. If Steve wants to contact me about the situation he can email me at cockyfox@....

Suffice it to say that I would not recommend Parliament Coach to anyone at this point. I am sure that Steve as the owner of a company and all that Bluebird/Wanderlodge Inventory would surely want to get every sale he can get. After all Wanderlodge is no longer being manufactured and the parts that are unique to the Wanderlodges will, over time, become very scarce since there is no secondary market for them.

Thanks Dan for your concern, but its not necessary at this point. I don't have a need
anymore.

1995 WLWB 42'

(cockyfox@...)

--- On Fri, 5/28/10, Dan Jensen wrote:
Cc: "Steve Mitchell"
Date: Friday, May 28, 2010, 10:35 AM

Hi Ron,
I am so sorry that no one got back to you. I know Steve Mitchell and that is not how he would want his company represented. So I am forwarding this email on to him. If you would give Steve a few days to make sure he gets this email and then give his office a call. Steve has a tremendous desire to build his Blue Bird sales and service and I know he wants your business.
If you don't hear back from him by the end of next week please email me with your telephone and I will be happy to call Steve.
thanks,
Dan

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Ron Thompson <cockyfox@sbcglobal. net> wrote:

Dan,
I called Parliament Coach and asked for help with parts and was told someone would get back to me and never received a call. I also gave their number to two Repair centers who would have been great customers for them and they never got a return call after contacting them. I had a need for two maybe three bay doors or parts for them which would have been a great sale for them and they never bothered to call back.

If you know them, don't ask them to call me or the two repair centers. We have handled the problem with a fabricator service.

1995 WLWB 42'

--- On Sun, 5/2/10, Dan Jensen <djensen7@gmail. com> wrote:

To: WanderlodgeForum@ yahoogroups. com

Ron,
Take Care,
Dan Jensen
03 LXI

1995 WLWB 42'

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)