Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach remodeling
09-03-2009, 02:44
Coach remodeling
Ernie,

What is a ballpark figure for planning purposes to replace the carpet in a 77FC35 ?  Nothing fancy, just old carpet out new carpet or maybe linoleum in.

Regards,

Dorn Hetzel
77FC35
Hogansville, GA

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Jana Ewart <"janaquilts@gmail.com"> wrote:

As new flooring has jumped up a bit higher on my "to do" list, what is the process of getting an estimate, etc.?  We THINK we may have the water problem fixed now (please, please, please!).  Hopefully after we get the Bird House road safety ready, there will be some money for the interior.  (Sell, houses, sell!)
Thanks.
Jana

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM, ernietex <"ernietex@yahoo.com"> wrote:

Since there are no new birds coming from the factory, we have been remodeling the current coaches. If anyone has a need for this service check out: http/groups.yahoo.com/group/erniesremodelingandrepair

Ernie- 83PT40
currently in S Lake Tahoe
I make house calls

--
Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord. (Psalm 144:15)

Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 02:44
Coach remodeling
Jana, after I get off work today, I'll send you a note with the sequence of events for your flooring. Thanks
South Lake Tahoe, Ca

Ernie Ekberg
83PT40
Wanderlodge
Weatherford, Tx 817-475-3991

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Jana Ewart wrote:

Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Coach remodeling
To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 9:35 AM

As new flooring has jumped up a bit higher on my "to do" list, what is the process of getting an estimate, etc.? We THINK we may have the water problem fixed now (please, please, please!). Hopefully after we get the Bird House road safety ready, there will be some money for the interior. (Sell, houses, sell!)
Thanks.
Jana

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM, ernietex <ernietex@yahoo. com> wrote:

Since there are no new birds coming from the factory, we have been remodeling the current coaches. If anyone has a need for this service check out: http/groups.yahoo. com/group/ erniesremodeling andrepair
Ernie- 83PT40
I make house calls

--

09-03-2009, 02:52
Coach remodeling
Great!  Thanks
Jana

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Ernie Ekberg <"ernietex@yahoo.com"> wrote:

Jana, after I get off work today, I'll send you a note with the sequence of events for your flooring. Thanks
South Lake Tahoe, Ca

Ernie Ekberg
83PT40
Wanderlodge
Weatherford, Tx  817-475-3991

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Jana Ewart <"janaquilts@gmail.com"> wrote:

To: "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 9:35 AM

As new flooring has jumped up a bit higher on my "to do" list, what is the process of getting an estimate, etc.?  We THINK we may have the water problem fixed now (please, please, please!).  Hopefully after we get the Bird House road safety ready, there will be some money for the interior.  (Sell, houses, sell!)
Thanks.
Jana

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM, ernietex <ernietex@yahoo. com> wrote:

Since there are no new birds coming from the factory, we have been remodeling the current coaches. If anyone has a need for this service check out: http/groups.yahoo. com/group/ erniesremodeling andrepair

Ernie- 83PT40
I make house calls

--

--
09-03-2009, 03:30
Coach remodeling
Hi Dorn, Ernie is here at my place now. We had water damage to our carpet and kitchen floor. Seeing how the bird is made and the way the sub flooring is. The removal will be required what ever you want to put in. So... Get the material you would like to live with. You will have to have everything pulled out anyway.

Paul Williams

88XXV 40

South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

-----Original Message-----

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Thu, Sep 3, 2009 7:44 am

Ernie,

What is a ballpark figure for planning purposes to replace the carpet in a 77FC35 ? Nothing fancy, just old carpet out new carpet or maybe linoleum in.

Regards,

Dorn Hetzel

77FC35

Hogansville, GA

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Jana Ewart <"janaquilts@gmail.com"> wrote:

As new flooring has jumped up a bit higher on my "to do" list, what is the process of getting an estimate, etc.? We THINK we may have the water problem fixed now (please, please, please!). Hopefully after we get the Bird House road safety ready, there will be some money for the interior. (Sell, houses, sell!)
Thanks.
Jana

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM, ernietex <"ernietex@yahoo.com"> wrote:

Since there are no new birds coming from the factory, we have been remodeling the current coaches. If anyone has a need for this service check out: http/groups.yahoo.com/group/erniesremodelingandrepair

Ernie- 83PT40

I make house calls

--

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)