Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aquahot Antifreeze Leak
04-04-2013, 18:18 (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 18:19 by davidbrady.)
RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak
Thanks Kurt,

That's great news. I'm headed outside now to give the AH filler neck and cup a good inspection. I'm going to try to repair it in the bus. I've had it out once already and I'm afraid if I take it out again it ain't gonna go back in! I'll find another solution. A while back I was looking at other solutions and someone had a setup that was made of two components. It had a front end that housed the pumps and made connections to all the house and chassis loops, then it had a backend that housed the burner and the boiler. There was a clean interface between the two. It made sense to me. You could remove the boiler without upsetting all the house related plumbing and recirculation pumps, etc.

Al,

The engine preheat/heat loop is in it's own circuit. It doesn't mingle with AH antifreeze. It's another copper loop that wraps around the boiler tank similar to the way the copper domestic fresh water loop wraps around the boiler.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - davidbrady - 04-03-2013, 09:40
RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - pgchin - 04-03-2013, 10:49
RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - davidbrady - 04-04-2013 18:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)