Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Ipad Feedback Please
02-26-2013, 14:18 (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 14:38 by pgchin.)
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please
Jenn and Gary,
Thank you both SO MUCH!!!!!!!Big Grin Outstanding feedback from both of you!!!!!! Exactly what I was looking for.
Jenn, thanks for the "usability info" perfect!!!!!!! I am a 2 - 4 finger typer and still need to look at the keys, can you BELIEVE IT, me!!!!!AngelTongue Have been for decades and don't plan to change! LONG story but I failed typing class back in High School when I was 17, too many pretty girls to stare at and talk to. HONEST to God TRUE story!!!!Angry "Bad DOG PEETEEE" ( Ya gotta remember I went to school during the "stone age" so it was a bit different than it is today) :-)
Gary, thanks, and thanks for the security info. Yeah, I was aware of what you describe, not sure what we can do, Donna's yahoo emial server got hacked by the same people you mentioned and all the email addy's on the server got whacked!Big Grin That's why we log in every day and check the log in history. When it happened, yep she "logged" in from Malaysia! DUH, she's either figured out how travel like star treck or she has a twin in Malaysia!!!Tongue Thanks for the great feedback!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013, 12:20
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013 14:18