Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'06 M380 at Parliament
07-10-2015, 14:48 (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 14:49 by davidbrady.)
RE: '06 M380 at Parliament
Chuck,

Something I constantly hear in the Blue Bird Community but I never hear on any of the other Luxury Coach boards, (newellgurus, prevostcommunity, prevostownersgroup, foreforums included) is that a coach is priced too high, or the coach isn't worth it, or the market won't bear it. Never in the Prevost world do you hear this. I can probably only speak for the Prevost folks, so my thoughts are mostly everyone in the Prevost community understands that condition, records, up-to-date maintenance, and upgrades can easily swing the price of a coach $50K or more in either direction, maybe $75K. I'll never understand the average wanderlodge owner's predilection with critiquing a site-unseen coach and determining its value without knowing anything about the coach. Many of us, not you Chuck, are very quick to discount an asking price of a Wanderlodge with very few if any facts at our fingertips. My perception is the other brands tend to support prices while many of us tend to do the opposite. Go figure? Ok, my rant for the day! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post

Messages In This Thread
'06 M380 at Parliament - davidbrady - 07-10-2015, 11:23
RE: '06 M380 at Parliament - cmillsap - 07-10-2015, 14:03
RE: '06 M380 at Parliament - davidbrady - 07-10-2015 14:48

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)