Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parliament Coach Announces New Ownership
02-22-2015, 09:13
RE: Parliament Coach Announces New Ownership
(02-20-2015 22:09)rrueckwald Wrote:  I'm with David. Something with elegant aesthetics, simplicity of design, only necessary electronic whizzmajigs, fewer computers, ease of service, and no I-pad to control everything. How many Prevost conversions make you say "WOW!", but after living in it a while, you'd find very tiring. The art of good design makes it pleasant ALL the time. There are a few out there. The Greeks used to say something appropriate, "Simplicity enforces design."

I am so tired of "features" on everything we buy today, features that we never use, but complicate its use.
If we all remember the M450 and the electronic whizz-bang that was done to it, that should be a lesson to learn not to go beyond what the buyer can expect and want. No more 20 function key fobs.
The success of what Parliament will be to use the (KISS) method forget all the whizz-bang's and back to reality and address the customer wants and no more 4 inverter and 5 alternator that other converters install in their coaches.
With Rick, Ben and Kenny at the top I would believe they will do the right thing.

Hisham and Sue Amaral
2004 Prevost XL2 Marathon (sold)
2003 Liberty H3-45 2 slide
Titusville, Florida
248-935-5390
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parliament Coach Announces New Ownership - Hisham Amaral - 02-22-2015 09:13

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)