Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program
09-12-2013, 10:34 (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 09:29 by davidbrady.)
Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program
Folks,

I just received an email from my long time friends over on Prevost Community, Jon Wehrenberg (jon) and Tom Chilcote (truk4u). I'm very pleased to announce that Jon and Tom have invited all Wanderlodge Gurus members to join with the members of the Prevost Community in a wonderful fuel discount program.

This program will provide WaGu members with a debit type fuel card that will give us 0.10 discount off of the cash price at all Love's Truck stops and a 0.05 discount at most other truck stops.

You will need to become a member of Prevost Community (which is free) and complete an application through them, as you must be a member of that group to get this benefit.

You pump your fuel at the truck islands; there's no need to go inside to pay or get a receipt; you simply fuel and go. A receipt will be emailed to you at the end of that day.

Information is available here and here on Prevost Community.

I want to recognize Profit Tools, the creators of this program, and Alicia Allen our administrator. If you have any questions, you can post them to this WanderlodgeGurus forum thread or you can email Alicia Allen.

I want to thank Jon, Tom, Alicia, and The Prevost Community for the hardwork put into pulling this program together and for inviting Wanderlodge Gurus members to join! Thanks Guys! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post
09-12-2013, 11:22
RE: ***Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program***
Hello Wanderlodge Guru's,

What a great pleasure to be invited to participe in your forum. This is a fuel program that has been developed for the coach owners and is a swipe, fuel and go card.

If there is anything else I can do or any questions I can answer please let me know.

You can reach me at 603-659-3822 and my email is aallen@profittools.net.

Have a great day!
[+] 3 users Like PC Fuel Admin's post
09-12-2013, 12:10
Wow! Nice work!

Corey Noble
Laurel Park, NC
2000 LXi 46,000 miles and counting
Added features: Overbuilt cycle lift, built-in vacuum, flat panel LCD TVs, Vetus macerating toilet, Samsung fridge, Lifeline batteries, headlight cover removal campaign.
09-12-2013, 12:46
Thats a great deal...Thank you!

Robert Britton
2004 M380
Hollister, Ca
09-12-2013, 14:38
Just in time for the rally next month! WooHoo!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
09-12-2013, 16:48
Just to give you folks a heads up when you log in to the Prevost Community site and then press on the link to the fuel discount program the first page to pop up will be one with some information about the program, and at the bottom it will ask for your VIN before allowing you to access the links to the program application.

The purpose of the VIN was to limit who could participate in the program. Our program was set up so we could include all high quality motorhomes such as yours, specifically those that normally use the truck islands and take on 100 gallons or more at a time. I am monitoring the fuel program registrants so if your VIN is rejected (and it is likely that will happen) I will see that and will send you an email with a VIN that the program will accept. The correct VIN is important because part of it will be one of the security codes to permit you to turn on the fuel pump.

Jon
Prevost Community
[+] 2 users Like jon's post
09-12-2013, 18:18
Thanks Jon,

I really appreciate you taking the time to step us thru this a bit. Have patience folks, clearly there's some manual work on Prevost Community's end required to handle BB VIN numbers.

I just went thru the process and it was seamless. I entered the first three and the last four digits of my VIN number. Jon intercepted the request and issued new three and four digit sequences. I then used these new numbers to access the online Formsite Form. I filled in the necessary info and did my best to scribble a signature in the drawbox at the bottom. I clicked 'submit' and my form was sent off to our friendly Prevost Community Fuel Program Administrator, Alicia Allen at Profit Tools. I'm now waiting to receive my two fuel cards in the mail! It was easy! Thanks Jon, Tom, Alicia, and Prevost Commuity! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
09-12-2013, 18:45
this is pretty cool

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
[+] 1 user Likes ernie ekberg's post
09-13-2013, 09:23
Tom and I have known David via another forum and I lusted for an engine as pretty as his. As you all know we who own high quality motorhomes are at the bottom of the heap when it comes to just about everything. At truck stops while all the truckers are getting discounts, we are paying full price. But by combining our purchasing power and joining forces we have volume that enables us to obtain the benefits that come with our collective strength. So we are not fussy about who finds or creates volume discount programs we think it is important to share to further increase our ability to negotiate better deals.

The concept applies to everything we do so now that we have this program up and running and know we can cooperate we see this as a beginning for even better things to come.

Thanks to David for cementing our relationship between two groups that have a friendly rivalry.

Jon
Prevost Community
[+] 1 user Likes jon's post
09-13-2013, 10:18
RE: Prevost Community Fuel Discount Program
Any chance us Newell Gurus can get in on this?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1998 Newell 45' double slide
2004 Z71 toad with Rzr 570LE

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)