Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan hydraulic control part info
08-10-2013, 15:07 (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 15:59 by Arcticdude.)
Fan hydraulic control part info
Blatantly heisted info:

"I was able to buy the hydraulic solenoid valve (Sauer-Danfoss Part # CP508-B01-B-4S-12DWPM/25) from Prevost Car, Elgin, Illinois.

They also have available the fan drive control assembly (Sauer-Danfoss CP508-B01-1090223) and the electronic control module piggy-backed on the valve (Sauer-Danfoss CP508-B01-1090222)

Contact person Tom Irwin, telephone 800.621.5519, e-mail thomas.ti.irwin@volvo.com .

The supply of the valves is limited right now to approximately 19 units. so if you have a need, act fast. All of these parts are now made in the UK and if they are out of stock delivery time can be up to 3-4 months.

Tom advised me that most of the early Prevost coaches (late 80's to mid 90's) have parts commonly used by Wanderlodge. So, if you have a need for a hard to obtain part, contact Tom.

He is eager to help Wanderlodge owners in obtaining parts for their coaches. Some of the parts in stock in their New Jersey warehouse facility can be shipped right away and "emergency" needs can be shipped in less than a week with payment of an "expedite fee" $75.00, I believe."

Thought this was interesting and should be included everywhere.

Some other Sauer Danfoss parts have been ordered thru here:

http://www.hy-power.com/products.asp

While located in England, their shipping was 48hrs to parts in hand here.

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Arcticdude's post

Messages In This Thread
Fan hydraulic control part info - Arcticdude - 08-10-2013 15:07

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)