Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a spare $1.3M lying around?
06-07-2013, 13:02
RE: Anyone have a spare $1.3M lying around?
(06-07-2013 10:59)encantotom Wrote:  pete, you could be right on the wood vs laminate. i know it was an expensive upgrade so you may be right.

btw, i just retired and am trying to figure out how to get a "newellhouse" (rather than birdhouse).

tom

Tom,
Congrats to you!!!!!!!Big GrinWink Well deserved! Yeah Newell or Bird houses / man caves can get pricey for sure!!!!!!!Big Grin But hey, old men need a place to hang out and play with their toys to stay out of trouble, ya know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue To be honest I'm waiting to see if I am going to be around long enough at home base and "bored" enough to justify a toy barn!!!! Just too many unknowns right now since I'm still working part time until December, but hey, keep working on your plan and so will I!Wink I'll share what I find out on the journey! We're still working on the right travel / home ,mix!!!!!!!!!Rolleyes
David,
Yeah no matter what that stuff is made of, I think it is awesome looking, I love the look as well as that 2013's colors and layout! I'm just shy a little "geld" if you get my drift and will have to admire it from afar unless my lottery ship arrives!Tongue

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone have a spare $1.3M lying around? - pgchin - 06-07-2013 13:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)