Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Michigan-upper peninsular
07-22-2013, 10:41
RE: Michigan-upper peninsular- Loks Pictures added and Truck overturns on Bridge
(07-19-2013 23:06)cmillsap Wrote:  Pete,

Predict the future? HA! I wish...........

That semi looks like the wind blew it over? Maybe the trailer was empty?
But for the suspension wires; that would have been about a 200' drop to the water!

Are you in Sault Ste Marie?
Chuck,
The state trooper did an interview on TV a couple of days later......said although it was windy, the driver was speeding and panicked.....emphasized the driver assist program and to slow downWink Yep, no wires and the boy would have been in the drink swimming with the fishes!
Yes in Sault Ste Marie for the next 2 weeks doing the tourist thing here and across the border with our Canadian neighbors. Will head down to Cedarville for the annual wooden boat show per Jack's recommendation, then maybe wine country or something....still working on back end plans!Smile The RV park is 3-4 miles from the center of town and we went to the SOO LOKS park this weekend to watch the "big boys" in the loks! Very cool!Big Grin I'll attach some more pics tomorrow when I bring up the other computer.............Must be about a 5-10 foot drop/rise....... FWIW after the front moved past the first 2 days, weather has been BEAUTIFUL.....50-60 at night, low-mid 70's during the day! The Pom with the heart condition is Thriving....being an obnoxious PIA and walking around the entire park! Usually I have to carry him to some shade ....He loves the cold.......so do we!!!!!!!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Michigan-upper peninsular - pgchin - 05-30-2013, 13:17
RE: Michigan-upper peninsular- Loks Pictures added and Truck overturns on Bridge - pgchin - 07-22-2013 10:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)