Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Yahoo WanderlodgeForum
05-12-2013, 20:15 (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 11:23 by davidbrady.)
Welcome Yahoo WanderlodgeForum
Folks,

It gives me great pleasure to announce the merger of Yahoo WanderlodgeForum and Wanderlodge Gurus!

WanderlodgeForum has a rich legacy. It's a legacy that needs to be preserved, brought forward, and built upon. This is exactly what Mike Bulriss and I plan to do. We also plan to continue in the spirit of community without the intrusion of business interests.

As you know Ernie Ekbert started Yahoo WanderlodgeForum in 2005. Mike Bulriss, Ralph Fullenwider, Ron Marabito, and Ernie Ekbert sustained it for all these years; although recently Ernie stepped aside. Through their care, nurturing, and dedication the site has grown to over 50,000 posts in over 8000 threads. Along with this is a rich library of documents, attachments, pictures, and databases. All of this is already here on WaGu and will be unveiled in the coming days.

This is all well and good, but the real strength is the WanderlodgeForum membership. Folks, I humbly invite you to join WaGu. Mike and I are thrilled to host you here on Wanderlodge Gurus!

Welcome!
Cue the Ukuleles!
David Brady

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post

Messages In This Thread
Welcome Yahoo WanderlodgeForum - davidbrady - 05-12-2013 20:15

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)