Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelin Load & Inflation Tables
05-22-2013, 14:35 (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 14:35 by pgchin.)
RE: Michelin Load & Inflation Tables
(05-22-2013 13:36)davidmbrady Wrote:  I'd argue over this Pete. Maybe it's coach specific, but on my LXi 5 psi makes a difference. If I can keep the hot tire below 105 psi, then the ride is remarkably smoother than if the hot tire is 110 psi. Luckily for me, my cold settings are such that my hot steer tires run at 105 psi - the typical heat increase from rolling resistance increases my steer pressures by 10 psi. Now, the sunny side on a hot Arizona afternoon will heat up more, in this case I slow down. I try to keep my tires running cool which I measure by noting pressure increases.
I'd counter with its model,brand and geographic specific. With the brand and belt package I run ( not Michelin) 5 degree's is nothing is the south given the summer and spring day road temps are well above 105 degree's ( hence my post of the IR tool)Big Grin Cooler road temps and your brand, model and belt package I would agree with you, so it depends on your use case again and where and when you drive!Big GrinTongue There's that nasty word again use case!Big Grin

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pgchin's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelin Load & Inflation Tables - pgchin - 05-22-2013 14:35

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)