Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LXi and WideBody PTO/Pump Splines
07-06-2013, 11:23 (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 11:44 by pgchin.)
RE: LXi and WideBody PTO/Pump Splines
(07-06-2013 10:56)timetravelers Wrote:  Where are the best places to purchase the:

1. Chelsea 1" spline kit 328591-129X

2. QCC pump 1"-15T CPC 1049 CPC 030-R-2-AF-BC

& what's the delivery time?

I need to change mine, it's starting to make noises.

If you have a "truck pro" in your area, they offered me the best price on the PTO. If not call the central office in Missouri and they will drop ship to your home from Chelsea. No wait, just ship time

Williams and Williams was the best price for the pump....... all this data is 1 year old 4/12....... the pumps usually takes 3 weeks from original order plus ship time.

BTW FWIW, like David, after I installed the new PTO and NEW Pump and ran it on the first 400 mile shakedown, it appears to have a "seal weep" on the output shaft of the new pump, more like a "weep". The new PTO is fine. About an ounce a run. Screw it, unless the weep turns into a leak I'll pull the pump and have my local guy change the shaft seal on the next fluid and filter change.......kinda disappointed in the company that now builds these pumps new. Most hydraulic shops can rebuild old pumps but only one company now build the pumps new..........

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LXi and WideBody PTO/Pump Splines - pgchin - 07-06-2013 11:23

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)