Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intellectual Property arrives at Parliament Coach Corp. Clearwater, Fl.
10-28-2009, 13:50
Intellectual Property arrives at Parliament Coach Corp. Clearwater, Fl.
Now you see why Greg gets "banned."
I happen to think both groups have unique values all their own. That's why I participate in both of them. WOG also has a certain value, too ... but I never really got going with that one. (There's only so much time in the day...)
Ernie, you have a great discussion list and it is quite valuable. Don't let un-thinking comments get you down.
Pete Masterson
(former) '95 Blue Bird Wanderlodge WBDA 42
El Sobrante CA
"aeonix1@mac.com"

On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:03 PM, Ernie Ekberg wrote:

" WOO will eventually have the best content and be the most trusted"
What the hell- you think this forum is just chopped liver. ??? Not on my watch.
I think we are doing a damn good job doing what we are doing. I'm not a very happy owner right now.

Ernie Ekberg
83PT40
Wanderlodge
Weatherford, Tx 817-475-3991

--- OnWed, 10/28/09, gregory O<"greg@rainbowrv.com">wrote:
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Intellectual Property arrives at Parliament Coach Corp. Clearwater, Fl.
To:"WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 1:05 PM

No it was a management list found surfing the site. I go to woo for info, I find the site informative. you don't have to be a member to find anything if you master boolean terms for query's you can search the woo site with google.

Like you say, this yahoo site does not gate open the files for view of bots, spyders etc which are search engine readers that take the stats and key terms from woo and do with the terms and info as Dewey did with a library card catalog back when. that limits the chance that a good, welth rich poster will get the chance to enrich the contents with posts because the yahoo site is hidden from Search engine surfing. Woo will eventually have the best content and be the most trusted.

One danger of one trusted source I realized was ; in 2005 a yahoo member that had a bus for sale called me on the phone asking if I would talk it up on the site. The dialogue started with his other friends and I turned into a prick when I gave my true opinion on the hype not the bus when I had fear that someone would rely on the information that gained credibility with unfounded testimonials in print on the site. I later hyped what I still fell to be a good bus and deal that someone lost a one grand deposit on based on my boasted opinion. It cost me 4 hours off my legal retainer to get his grand back, The tuition held value.

Greg
94ptca

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Intellectual Property arrives at Parliament Coach Corp. Clearwater, Fl. - Pete Masterson - 10-28-2009 13:50

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)