Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A warm welcome to Richard Selin
03-15-2013, 15:42 (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 15:47 by Richard Selin.)
RE: A warm welcome to Richard Selin
Glad to be here. I've been busy at work and home the past few months but have a little bit of time now to explore the site. Some may know me from WOG or the road. I've been pretty quiet for the past year so here's the quick update. I bought my coach in April 2010 and full-timed for nearly two years, May 2010 to April 2012, and spent much of that time on the road in western Canada and US. But I had to return to reality (meaning make some money before I was completely broke) so I moved back to Calgary almost a year ago (end of March) and into an apartment last May. I haven't used the coach since other than to drive it to the diesel shop and let Itchintogo take it for a spin, but I did spend about $5k on it last summer putting in a new radiator, air bags, steering components, etc. and other stuff needed to pass safety inspection. I plan to get back to using it this summer for at least a couple of road trips out to BC and Saskatchewan. Looking forward to getting active in the community again.

Gary - where do I find the map? Looked for it but don't see it. The juke joint is still rocking! I've had some good times there the past few months.

Calgary AB Canada
1992 SP36
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A warm welcome to Richard Selin - Richard Selin - 03-15-2013 15:42

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)