Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Ipad Feedback Please
02-26-2013, 14:26 (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 14:33 by davidbrady.)
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please
That's too funny Pete. I failed typing too, but I am now a full ten finger typist (years of guitar playing helps). My teacher berated me in front of the class. She'd say, "David, what are you ever going to make of your life"! True story! Smile

I love my ipad. The problem is so do my kids. I can't pry it out of their sticky little fingers. So I find myself clinging to my Android Razor and I find that the Razor is a very good substitute for the ipad, that is, if you have good close range vision.

Everything Ms. Bee said is right on, the ipad is terrible to type on. I find my Razor to be much better. Not good in the sunlight. Not great with email.

I also noticed, and I might be wrong, that the later versions (2, 3, etc) aren't as tough as my version 1. My kids use it as a skate board. It's been dropped so many times I can't count. The cover is the flimsy silicon one and that's all it's ever had - the cover's in tatters. The screen has never had a protector and it's still virtually scratch free. For a day I owned an Ipad version 3. I dropped it and the screen popped out. I took it back and I never did replace it. Just a pet peeve, how can folks buy these wondrous devices and then shield them with screen protectors and chainlink cases? Oops, I guess old butter-fingers-me knows the answer to that.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013, 12:20
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - davidbrady - 02-26-2013 14:26
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-04-2013, 23:47
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-06-2013, 11:08

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)