Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Ipad Feedback Please
02-26-2013, 13:31 (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 13:33 by Itchintogo.)
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please
Hi Pete,

I have all Mac computers and have had for years. Slick interface and the reliability factors are very good. I still have a Powerbook G4 that still functions and it is 10 years old. That lap top was used 24/7 for everything including business the first 6 years I had it. It owes me nothing. I have a Powerbook that is about 5 years old and is still going strong. They fixed the motherboard 1.5 years ago free of charge even though there was no warranty because they knew there was problem with certain series. 1150 dollar repair. You won't find many PC manufacturers doing that. So Apple has been good to me. I also have a fairly new iMac 27 inch screen and it is beautiful.

I know the latest iPad was a big improvement with the inclusion of flash among other things for better website access. I suspect you will find it will sync with your phone very well. Apple is pretty good at that.

One thing I would make you aware of is security of your current phone. It really is not that great. To my understanding there are many hackers ( particularly in Malayasia for some reason ) that can access an iPhone. Hence the reason the US President and the UK Prime Minister and most people of the middle east have Blackberries. Very secure platform. Remember in some of the unrest last year during some protests the regimes were finding people and hauling them away and they found mostly those who had iPhones or other devices and were blogging.

I own neither an iPhone nor Blackberry. I switched from Blackberry last year to Android. Not secure either but what have I really got to hide. A little off topic but I wanted to make you aware of your phone. It is something Apple won't talk about.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Apple Ipad Feedback Please - pgchin - 02-26-2013, 12:20
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - Itchintogo - 02-26-2013 13:31
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-04-2013, 23:47
RE: Apple Ipad Feedback Please - nedb - 03-06-2013, 11:08

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)