Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
02-28-2013, 16:09 (This post was last modified: 02-28-2013 16:41 by Darrell Snell.)
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
(02-27-2013 12:31)pgchin Wrote:  
(02-27-2013 10:01)Darrell Snell Wrote:  Thanks Pete
I'm having a look see tomorrow. Bought a new nozzle and igniter gage and I'll fire it up once I have it uncovered.
Thanks for the tips and I will report more when I know.
Look forward to seeing you guys during your walkabout!
D
Good deal and good luck! We're here if you run into any questions. Yes we are "stoked" to see you two again as well. We'll firm up as soon as I know when we will "actually roll" You know how "chassis items" go all too well!!!!!!! Sometimes great as planned, sometimes not so good!Rolleyes
Hey Pete
Fired up the Aqua Hot this AM and it smoked like crazy. I did this to confirm the problem. Followed your instructions, replaced the jet, checked the spark gap and
within a half hour it was smoke free and driving us out of the coach with heat.
What doesn't sound right is a whining sound from the blower. It isn't too objectionable when the insulated shroud is in place.
Any thoughts?
I'm also posting a problem with my generator load switch in the generator section.
Thanks Pete.

(02-23-2013 13:38)davidmbrady Wrote:  Darrell, Hope everything is well and thanks for joining us. Looking forward to lots of LXi wrenching and traveling conversation! Post some pics of BlueBerry Farm! Looking forward to some blueberry jam! Welcome! Smile

Thanks David
WaGu already been helpful.
Just great
D
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell - Darrell Snell - 02-28-2013 16:09

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)