Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'97 Prevost XL, Two Slide
10-05-2015, 22:37 (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 22:42 by Itchintogo.)
RE: '97 Prevost XL, Two Slide
I get a kick out of all those West Jet planes behind the bus. The little airline from Calgary Alberta that has made lots of people wealthy! Now they are everywhere. They said there was no expense spared and besides what David pointed out I noticed the following. Why would you remove and chrome plate all the fixtures on the entry way but leave the shower stall and bathroom tap ( I mean geez it's a tap) brass. The bathroom cupboard has the hardware changed to chrome but nothing else. That tells me there is a budget. They spent on the main money makers like the floor and textures. Suede roof liner is very nice but if you like to cook....oooh that is going to hurt! Also given the interior update why did they not get rid of those horrendous mirrors on the ceiling? Maybe to save on the suede budget.

In the end it is a very nice coach and as David says it does work. I like and would spend time in it. With a few changes. But that is for every coach out there.

Maybe David can educate us on what the XL has for suspension ( front axle etc) to compare for value. Because what I see is that lots of 02 30 04 coaches are clipping the price range of this one. So what is the benefit or value? 50 or 75K might get you close to independent suspension and a host of other improvements. I have read the H3's handle much better than a XL. Not making and judgements here this one is one I would probably be content with. I just wonder about value.

Oh and by the way.... no one does Blu Ray anymore.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: '97 Prevost XL, Two Slide - Itchintogo - 10-05-2015 22:37

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)