Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'97 Prevost XL, Two Slide
10-05-2015, 11:23
RE: '97 Prevost XL, Two Slide
Hey Al,

Installing the generator into the engine compartment is a novel approach. I would think this would cut down on the towing tongue weight capabilities; that genny's gotta add a thousand pounds back there, all of it cantilevered off the end of the bus. But, we know 40' Prevost conversions are fond of mounting a 180 gal fresh water tanks under the stateroom bed. (I realize this coach is not a forty footer). That's even more weight hanging off the back. I like the coach. I too wonder who did the original conversion? I'd also like to see pics of the original interior, and I'd also like to make sure the title is clear and not salvage. I don't see a lot of money poured into the interior. It's mostly Villa furniture and fabric coverings, nor do I see any expensive or complex Crestron or low voltage control. Speaking of what I don't see: they really need to take some pics of the driver's side basement compartments. I'm very interested to see the beams Rogue put in place to add strength back into the chassis. Whatever they did it seems to be working! There very well may be a market for folks who wish to refurbish older conversions at an affordable retail price. Very nice!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: '97 Prevost XL, Two Slide - davidbrady - 10-05-2015 11:23

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)