Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon's LXi Modifications
04-30-2015, 19:51 (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 20:45 by travelite.)
Leon's LXi Modifications
Folks,

I'm starting this thread for Leon (lcard). Leon's the second owner of this LXi; the first owner was Charlie Schrenkel, former national president of the FMCA.

Leon's made many significant upgrades and modifications to his LXi. He installed new Samsung LED flat screens, 42” in the front and a 27” in the bedroom, he replaced the Alpine indash stereo with a Pioneer receiver with a new sub woofer, removed the Dometic fridge and replaced it with a 17 cu ft Fisher & Paykel stainless steel double door with a pull out freezer that's counter depth, replaced the propane stove with an electric smooth top 2 burner stove, removed the propane tank from under the coach, put in a floor and moved the bulkhead back and now has another pass thru bay, installed a Headhunter water system with a 2 gallon expansion tank and the Headhunter inline strainers, he installed another auxiliary air compressor along with a 5 gallon air tank and ran new air lines to each side of the coach with chucks to air up tires, and he's tied this system into the DOT air system thru a check valve regulated to 120 psi. Leon's also replaced every marker light with complete LED fixtures, installed Hella replacement tail light led fixtures, and he's installed a steer safe and 365’s tires on 10.5" wheels on the steer axle, and more!

I uploaded a sampling of pics to give you folks the general flavor. To say this man loves his LXi is quite an understatement! Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Leon's LXi Modifications - davidbrady - 04-30-2015 19:51
RE: Leon's LXi Modifications - Lrcard - 05-05-2015, 10:46

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)