Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
94pt Tag axle bearing
02-20-2015, 21:16 (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 21:23 by GregOConnor.)
RE: 94pt Tag axle bearing
some images of the repair
image of bearing and seal box show's number that are listed in prior post

Image of axle, please note the shoulder that the seal race rides on has a cavity under it that needs to be cleaned out with solvent and air pressure to remove metal and grit that otherwise will screw the new bearing sets.

I ended up with three mobile techs onsite by the time the job was complete. They sent over an opacity computer for me to do some PSI tests when they learned I was certified. Seems no one in the county has the cert.

some images of the repair
image of bearing and seal box show's number that are listed in prior post

Image of axle, please note the shoulder that the seal race rides on has a cavity under it that needs to be cleaned out with solvent and air pressure to remove metal and grit that otherwise will screw the new bearing sets.

I ended up with three mobile techs onsite by the time the job was complete. They sent over an opacity computer for me to do some PSI tests when they learned I was certified. Seems no one in the county has the cert.
To view image in the largest stored size, From Firefox, left click on the thumbnail >Right click on the shadowbox image > chose 'view image' by left click > when it opens, then left click again on the + magnifying glass

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
94pt Tag axle bearing - GregOConnor - 02-18-2015, 00:35
RE: 94pt Tag axle bearing - cmillsap - 02-18-2015, 00:46
RE: 94pt Tag axle bearing - GregOConnor - 02-20-2015 21:16

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)