Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mack Tandem Axle Road Tractor
11-16-2014, 14:59
RE: Mack Tandem Axle Road Tractor
(11-14-2014 06:41)Arcticdude Wrote:  After growing up with 2wd tractors, but now owning and working a 4wd tractor; there's no doubt which is choose. The nostalgia factor is high, but working poor rough ground really needs the 4wd. You tear up so much less topsoil with one than a 2wd.
it is truly unbelievable what the 4x4's will accomplish over 2wd of same hp. I wonder if weight is more important in drafting a disc? the 5020 in my photo is for sale at 7 grand and I bet could be purchased for 5 grand. the farm is a hold out in San Diego multi mill neighborhood Rancho Santa Fe. so it is not marketed very well sitting curbside. The owner was a way cool senior guy to talk with . I asked him if he would run an excavator for me and his eyes lit up. he went to my job site the next day mastered the controls in 3 hours of hysterical made for tv moves and lasted a full 8. A van showed up with lunch, son showed up to drive him home. I let him know about whitewashing the fence later this month. cool guy an now a cool friend.

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GregOConnor's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mack Tandem Axle Road Tractor - GregOConnor - 11-16-2014 14:59

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)