Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I request for help?
10-05-2026, 15:55
Post: #1
How do I request for help?
I was a member since 2015 but I haven’t been on the forum for a few years. I had a fire in the battery compartment and I need to tow it to a repair shop but the levelers are Up. Is there a way to retract them?
Thanks,
Nelson007
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 22:18
Post: #2
RE: How do I request for help?
Which model Bird do you have?

Is it an HWH system or something else?

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)