Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Gallery Additions
04-25-2013, 21:28
RE: Recent Gallery Additions
I like your moving film clip slideshow. Now if we could just get every member of the forum to post a picture of their coach.

2003 LXI dbl. slide

George & Norma Fox
Mexico in Winter
Alaska in Summer
http://www.doszorros.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 10:01
(04-25-2013 21:28)DOSZORROS Wrote:  I like your moving film clip slideshow. Now if we could just get every member of the forum to post a picture of their coach.

Thanks George,

I like the slider over on the Photo Gallery page. I find it distracting on the Home Index page, plus it consumes quite a bit of processing power.

Folks, bring in your pics! We got some great Showcases going! Use the batch upload feature, it makes uploading a breeze but you do need flash installed on your computer, or you can use Google's Chrome web browser. It just works in Chrome.

Show the world the quality and craftsmanship built into our beloved birds!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
05-27-2013, 10:47
How does one create a personal gallery in order to include a picture in a posting? Or include an attachment? Browser is Firefox 21.0.

M.R.Kane
1987 PT40 'Sleipnir'
currently near Elmo, TX
05-27-2013, 11:07 (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 11:09 by davidbrady.)
Hi M.R.,

You don't need to create a personal album to attach pictures. To attach pictures click "New Reply" at the bottom of the pertinent thread and the 'new reply' template will pop up:

Circled in read and labeled (1) is the "Choose File" button. Click on it and a browser window will open asking you too choose your file.

After you've chosen your file you need to upload it. Click on the "Add Attachment" button labeled step (2). This will upload your file.

You can stop there or you can insert the picture interlaced with the text in your post like I've done in this post. To do this place you're mouse cursor at the location in your text where you'd like to see the pic, step (3) in the following picture:

Then scoot over to step (4) in the above pic and click on "Insert into Post" and you're done.

I'll put together a tutorial on how to create a personal photo album in a minute.

Enjoy!

david brady,

05-27-2013, 11:36
Thanks.

I must have an incorrect setting somewhere, as the image doesn't show up with 'preview.' However, I see it did post correctly.

M.R.Kane
1987 PT40 'Sleipnir'
currently near Elmo, TX
04-28-2015, 19:44
Bob (RBBuscher), Thanks for the gallery photo updates. Beautiful bus and featherlite trailer. Where are you rolling to? A plus 2 rep goes out to you! Smile

david brady,

05-02-2015, 10:13
My new to me M380

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
[+] 1 user Likes Dc2x4drvr's post
05-03-2015, 09:30
Lance,

Thanks for the photo gallery update! The M380 has always been one of my favorite Wanderlodges. A plus 2 rep goes out to you! Smile

david brady,

05-04-2015, 11:04
Well thank you! This bus was sort of a barn find, parked by the original owner for 7 years until Jan., only has 27k miles on it..
05-05-2015, 23:21
(05-04-2015 11:04)Dc2x4drvr Wrote:  Well thank you! This bus was sort of a barn find, parked by the original owner for 7 years until Jan., only has 27k miles on it..

You may or may not be aware but you should check the front ball joints on that M380's independent front suspension. With so few miles on your bus, yours may still be in good shape.

Those are sealed ball joints with no zerk fittings for adding grease. Most M380 owners have had to replace the rubber boots that seal the ball joints and have added grease fittings to both upper and lower ball joints. These rubber boots are not available from Meritor (the manufacturer) but there are secondary sources if you find you need them.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
2003 Prevost Marathon XLII
2000 LXi #2 S/S (Sold)
2004 M380 D/S (Sold)
2000 LXi #1 N/S (Sold

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)