Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Gallery Additions
04-20-2013, 09:04 (This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 09:05 by davidbrady.)
Recent Gallery Additions
Folks,

I added a template to display any recent photos that anyone adds to our Gallery. Try it out. Add a pic to any album in our Gallery and see it display on our home page. Have fun!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2013, 13:43
RE: Recent Gallery Additions
Nice! I like this addition.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
04-20-2013, 17:31
Thanks Gary,

Along with displaying the latest images added, I can also display images from a specific album and/or category, and random images from a set of albums and categoires, or top rated, or most viewed images. And, they can be displayed in any row/count and in any sizes. I know, 'too much information'! LOL Smile

david brady,

04-20-2013, 17:46
David:

I assume from your post that you can set the template as a revolving door slidshow of all images in all the galleries? That might be interesting if you get bored.

I have the screensaver on my desktop computer set up this way with all my photo albums and I am finding photos that I didn't even know I had.

Sometimes I surprise myself.

2003 LXI dbl. slide

George & Norma Fox
Mexico in Winter
Alaska in Summer
http://www.doszorros.com
04-20-2013, 17:52
I'm working on it George! Smile

david brady,

04-20-2013, 21:40 (This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 21:49 by davidbrady.)
Jwasnewski is getting the hang of it! Thanks Leroy, that's a fine looking bus. Okay, so who's going to bump Leroy off the screen! LOL Smile

david brady,

04-23-2013, 11:22 (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 12:16 by davidbrady.)
Folks,

I added a slider plugin to our Coppermine Photo Gallery, check it out: http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com/gallery/

I also added an enlarger plugin. If you hover over an image in the slider a magnifying glass icon will allow you to enlarge any particular photo.

I also encased the Coppermine Photo Gallery into a myBB wrapper to give it a more integrated look and feel with the other WaGu pages.

Have a look around. I think the Gallery is really coming along. I'm looking forward to all your suggestions and contributions.

The Flash driven multiple file upload is really sweet, but you need to have a Flash plugin installed in your favorite browser.

If you use google's Chrome, like I do, it just works. Give it a try with Chrome. Smile

david brady,

[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post
04-25-2013, 11:13
For those of you who think the mouse is the creation of the devil and who like to use your keyboard arrows instead, I added a 'Keyboard Navigation' plugin to the Photo Gallery. When you click on an album and a film strip comes up, try using your left and right arrows to traverse the film strip. Ahhh, pure sanity!

The simple pleasures in life, brought to you by Brady's Philanthropic Web Services (BPWS), an affiliation of Brady's Philanthropic Wanderlodge Services (BPWS), all free of charge, either implied or explicit. BPWS a division of BPWS, a recursive company. Hahahaa LOL Smile

Go here and give it a try: http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com/gallery/...play_media

If Wanderlodge Gurus is unknowingly infringing on any copyrighted material, please drop me a note and I will remove or attribute it.

david brady,

04-25-2013, 12:17
Folks, check out our new photo gallery slideshow by LightBox. It overrides the default popup that shows the fullsize picture and brings up a LightBox slideshow instead. Click on the M450 in the below link to enlarge it: (There's some beautiful M450's out there). Hit the 'escape' key to get out of it.

http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com/gallery/...play_media

Yes, today's my day to have fun with WaGu Photo Gallery plugins! Smile

david brady,

04-25-2013, 14:27
I'm always open to all your suggestions. Keep the excellent photos coming! Thanks! Smile

david brady,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)