Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does the IRS know about you??? - Inquiring minds want to know!
04-13-2013, 12:02 (This post was last modified: 04-13-2013 12:12 by pgchin.)
Smile What does the IRS know about you??? - Inquiring minds want to know!
I like to read the various news agencies every morning, I guess it's left over from when I use to read multiple papers every day. Anything I stumble across that may help the membership and guest viewership, I'll place here. Eventually I'll get around to Bluebirdism's!Big GrinWink SO....... if I was running a business online using a forum, or eBay, Amazon, using various forums to advertise my services, or using PayPal, etc I'd be darn sure to take the suggestion and execute what line one in this article says in bold print:

Quote: "File returns truthfully and make sure your online postings don't contradict what you tell the IRS."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/does-irs-k...05817.html

Big brother is watching and they no longer need to rely on citizens who carry a grudge or who are envious of you to "turn you in anonymously" as they have done so for so many years in the past to catch tax cheaters. Data mining techniques and software is very sophisticated and the IRS can now do their own snooping without the aide of you or your so called "friends". Ever get a new 1099-k in the mail recently???Tongue Yep your online PayPal,eBay, Amazon dollars exceeded a certain amount. Uncle SAM is watching!Big Grin Sure glad I do not own a business or run a service online.WinkCool If I did, you bet that quote would be number 1 on my rules to live by code of conduct! Actually, it already is and has been for decades ! :-)

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)