Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big shout out to gondolaguy
03-09-2013, 01:49
RE: A big shout out to gondolaguy
Cory , It s very nice to hear your " point of view " on slides again LOL
well you sold me on the LXI at coachworx , but the slide came with it LOL
I promiss not to use it when driving down the road , ha ha ha , miss you buddy .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 02:27 (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 09:46 by davidbrady.)
(03-08-2013 23:56)gondolaguy Wrote:  And David, I'm embarrassed to say we're neighbors now and I've been traveling so much I haven;t even reached out to you, My BAD!
Soon my friend, soon!

Corey, don't you worry about a thing. Suzana and I have been busier than a a beehive. We moved into a new house, bought some acreage out back and it's been non-stop. I'll have to put new tires on my '95 R1100GS and join you and Endless Summer on the June BMWRA Asheville Rally, or maybe we can make that the date of the Asheville WaGu Rally... No worries, there'll be plenty of spaghetti served! Smile We'll work on it! Let's get together. Great to hear from you. David

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
03-09-2013, 11:04
Wink RE: A big shout out to gondolaguy
(03-09-2013 01:49)al perna Wrote:  Cory , It s very nice to hear your " point of view " on slides again LOL
well you sold me on the LXI at coachworx , but the slide came with it LOL
I promiss not to use it when driving down the road , ha ha ha , miss you buddy .

Hey Al, great to hear from you. You upgraded!!! Too coolhttp://wanderlodgegurus.com/images/icons/wink.gif

I've been somewhat out of circulation, but I always come back with the incoming tide. So great to hear from all my 8 wheeled friends. Hope to see you guys soon.
03-09-2013, 18:15
(03-08-2013 23:56)gondolaguy Wrote:  To the Snells, you guys are so awesome, you gotta send me address and when you'll be at the "Farm". I miss all you guys, I know the great ones are here at WaGu. I've been more than a little distracted, but I'm still having the time of my life. My Moonbeam Express is still in Florida awaiting final asset dismemberment and I'm pretty sure it can't wait to be in my loving care again soon.

Bushhogging the back 4, Corey, as we speak.
Making some room for Birds.
We can fit in more slideless in than those w slides. Tongue
So there will always be room for you and Jenn.

Look forward to seeing you again!

Jen and Dee

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Jennifer and Darrell Snell
2000 LXi ME SS
Florida - Palm Harbor and McAlpin
03-10-2013, 09:03
(03-09-2013 18:15)Ms. Bee Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 23:56)gondolaguy Wrote:  To the Snells, you guys are so awesome, you gotta send me address and when you'll be at the "Farm". I miss all you guys, I know the great ones are here at WaGu. I've been more than a little distracted, but I'm still having the time of my life. My Moonbeam Express is still in Florida awaiting final asset dismemberment and I'm pretty sure it can't wait to be in my loving care again soon.

Bushhogging the back 4, Corey, as we speak.
Making some room for Birds.
We can fit in more slideless in than those w slides. Tongue
So there will always be room for you and Jenn.

Look forward to seeing you again!
Jen and Dee

Sweeeeeeet! And I love blueberries to boot!
03-10-2013, 10:14
G-guy: now that you are in Asheville, try a BBQ place called 12 Bones. Don't let the outward appearance of the place by the river put you off - the food is very good. And it's owned by the guy who also owns the local BMW motorcycle dealership.

12 Bones

Steve Fox
87 FC35
03-10-2013, 11:10
(03-10-2013 10:14)Endless Summer Wrote:  G-guy: now that you are in Asheville, try a BBQ place called 12 Bones. Don't let the outward appearance of the place by the river put you off - the food is very good. And it's owned by the guy who also owns the local BMW motorcycle dealership.

12 Bones

Looks cool, will try it out.
03-10-2013, 11:15 (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 11:16 by davidbrady.)
Yum, I had lunch there yesterday, pulled pork platter and a pint of Green Man ESB, "Next Generation Beer Company" based in downtown Asheville @ 15 Buxton Ave.

http://greenmanbrewery.com/
http://www.12bones.com/

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)