Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Will not start after some body work
09-12-2019, 11:32
RE: Help - Will not start after some body work
Sorry to hear. I do know the Allison ECU has to 'tell' the engine ECU 'all's well' before it will start. I also have heard that if the transmission display starts wigging out and or the transmission starts acting up, DON'T turn off the engine till your in a safe place. It seems that if the Allison ECU goes south while the engine is running, the engine will continue to run since at last start up it got the all clear from the transmission. One day I will print out the entire schematic for my coach and put it on the shop wall. I bet it will be a full 4/8 board. I used to work in a factory in the machine support department. We had the whole facility in 5 different views up on each wall of the office. Plumbing, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum. Each was a as big as a wall ( we kept one rolled up). I bet we did the same with our coaches, after a while things would be a lot easier to understand. I am currently building a bird house. If I am lucky, I am just starting a 10+ year tenure as a Wanderlodge owner. I hope to make it a better coach in my time and keep it alive for the next generation (when they get old like me lol).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes neontwister's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help - Will not start after some body work - neontwister - 09-12-2019 11:32

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)