Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Brake Relays
12-25-2016, 07:04
Jake Brake Relays
Chassis wiring diagram 1729813 rev EE for S60 DDEC III shows only K22A and B relays controlling low, medium or high Jake brake range selection. My bus also has K22C relay installed and wired into these circuits. I am having intermittent Jake brake problems and am trying to understand the circuits, but since K22C relay was removed from the drawing its a difficult task. An older drawing revision showing the original circuit design would be most helpful if one exists anywhere in a blue box. Does your bus have the K22C relay or does anyone have the drawing showing all three K22 relays? Any info in this area would be helpful.

Andy & Jean Harmon
Beverly Hills, FL
1996 WLWB-42
352/634-2610
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 10:59
RE: Jake Brake Relays
Andy, I don't have any drawings. I did, however, have an Allison shop reprogram my shift point from going down to 4th gear when applied going to 5th. Much easier on the equipment and the best 150 bucks I spent on the bus

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
12-25-2016, 12:11
RE: Jake Brake Relays
Thanks for the reply Ernie, I know about that change and have been debating the pros and cons of having it done. But, right now I've got to get my Jake working correctly first.

Andy & Jean Harmon
Beverly Hills, FL
1996 WLWB-42
352/634-2610

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)