Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1984 bluebird wonderlodge 42,000 miles
08-22-2016, 15:01
1984 bluebird wonderlodge 42,000 miles
Hi I'm new to this forum I was hoping to find out some info on my 1984 bluebird wonderlodge. It has a v6 diesal motor with 42,000 original mile it is a 40ft dual axle. I am looking to get an idea of what it is worth and possibly if anybody would be interested in purchasing it. I've inherited it and really have no use for it would rather see it being used rather then see it sitting around. If u would like pics or more info please contact me also if u just have info for me would b very appropriate your time my email is Bryanbrown196@yahoo.com my number is 717-968-7748 thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2016, 12:11
RE: 1984 bluebird wonderlodge 42,000 miles
Bryan,

Welcome to the site. You can actually post an ad on Wanderlodge Trader for free. Just under the top pictures on this screen is Wanderlodge Trader. Open that and at the top of the page will be "post an ad". You'll get bunch of exposure that way. Tough to put a price on it, as the market is all over the place. I'd recommend doing some searching for comps, though there won't be many. Post some pictures!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)