Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1979 FC35RB @ Craig's List on 10-11-16
10-12-2016, 12:32
1979 FC35RB @ Craig's List on 10-11-16
F.Y.I.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rvs/5824513800.html

17 Pictures, Grey & White. 11.7K Miles, Rebuilt (65K Miles). $20K. Near Norfolk, VA.

"Like New Retro RV, Has been completely redone! This beauty has a lot of options and upgrades, Ice maker, Stove, Trash compactor, Full bathtub, Two new Fantastic fans, Backup camera, Custom-made linen curtains throughout, New Dometic toilet, Dash air: all fittings, just needs to be installed, New kitchen faucet, New shower head designed to save water, only 11,000 miles CAT 3208 diesel, which was rebuilt at 65,000 miles, Previous owner performed the following:
new injectors and fuel injection pump, Electric hot water heater, Pex plumbing, New laminate floor, Twin beds in front with new mattresses
twin berths (sofas) in front with cushions and storage underneath, Fridge, 110v/lp, Dinette with new cushions (converted to a desk but have original tabletop), New front seats, Upholstery (burgundy marine grade vinyl) with new foam, Stereo, cruise control, Complete dash (Autometer gauges), Rebuilt hitch to haul car trailer,Brake control, Swing out radiator, 4K Onan Generator, CAT 3208, Tires, Belts, Hoses.

I have just spent a little over $3000 getting this beauty on the road. It can be used exactly as it is. The previous owners remodeled the interior and had rebuilt CAT 3208 and tranny installed. The paint is rustoleum and is not professional, it looks good from a distance. The sideview mirrors were upgraded to Velvac mirrors. Engine Heater. Automatic air step. All the lights were professionally rewired because a previous owner had done some backyard wiring that I could not figure out (caused brake lights, turn signals, docking lights to not work). The lights are also much brighter now. It had the steering box tightened up and all belts replaced. New low air pressure light installed (up to code for inspection). The turn signal switch has a new wiring harness because it was starting to short out. The front tire codes are 2013 and the rear range from 2012 to 2016. The awning is newer. All brakes properly adjusted. Fresh inspection. Vehicle has been completely gone over by two large diesel shops in my area so please feel free to bring your mechanic! The engine compartment is very clean (I will try to get a photo of it). New comfort steering wheel cover and new seat covers. 2 way street/air horn (musical horn removed by some buzzkill earlier in its life). New step cover. Air steering wheel lock rebuilt. All connections for campsite included. The middle air conditioner stopped working and is missing the vent covers. It isn't a big deal because three a/c units is slight overkill. Patio light does not work but I have a brand new one that is included (may be installed if I get over to the storage site soon). It is a 79 so it is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. It is tough, reliable, and a true head turner.

We are only selling because we are moving to Pittsburgh and will not be able to store it. This Wanderlodge will not disappoint."

http://vintagebirds.com/

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)