Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1977 FC31SB @ EBAY, Sale Ends 07-23-16
07-24-2016, 14:57
1977 FC31SB @ EBAY, Sale Ends 07-23-16
F.Y.I.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Blue-Bird-W...true&rt=nc

10 Pictures, Brown & Cream, "AreaGuides.COM." 140K Miles, Re-Built. $22.5K. Near Fredrick, MD.

"50th anniversary model. About fifteen years ago P.O. Floyd Millisner purchased then started a four-year process of updating and improving on an already excellent motor coach. In addition to four years of his loving labor he had $65,000 in receipts to show for his efforts. The result was the finest and most reliable FC31 Wanderlodge on the planet. This National Park model Wanderlodge was ready for the road. For about the last 12 years I’ve used the coach as a mobile office/rv and it has been 100% reliable. The Jasper CAT 3208 Turbo that Floyd had installed at Holland Bus Co. in Michigan starts right up even after sitting for three months. The bus will run 78mph thanks to the .444 rear-end gears that were also installed at Holland. Everything was done right! Floyd even installed a new PowerTech 7kw diesel generator that also runs great. The bus has zero fluid leaks and runs and drives great. Floyd also replaced both rooftop A/C units with modern low profile units that work great. I could go on and on about all the improvements and updates that Floyd did but that could take all day. Suffice to say he did things right and the result is a solid and reliable FC31 that is the best you can buy. The lettering on the bus is vinyl and can easily be removed.
It can tow 10,000 lbs. and you can stand on the roof. If you want a great motor coach here you go.
Call me at #240-753-0024 with any questions. VIN. 11202."

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)