Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
02-25-2013, 15:33 (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 15:35 by pgchin.)
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell
(02-25-2013 13:29)Ms. Bee Wrote:  Thanks again, Pete.
I'll be sure to pass this info along as well.

Come to think of it, we turned the aquahot on at BassPro in Pensacola on our way back from the Balloon Fest and South Texas. I'm not sure if we had ever used it earlier in the trip.

We stayed warm in the coach the weekend before last when it froze for two nights, using the furnace and heat strips, but I don't like hot air, or cold floors and the thought of having a warm floor really appealed to me and to Pirate Snell.

When are you both going to come for a visit??? Big Grin

Yeah, you probably just need the service, and yes warm floors are where it is at!Big Grin Donna is working on "our walk about" for this year so as soon as I know when we are actually leaving, I'll pm you. I have 1 more MAJOR job to do on the chassis, then it's a "go"!!!!!Cool We need to leave FL someway so a stop out over a weekend you're at the farm is not out of the question!Wink If it happens, I come prepared to work on your "punch list"!Wink Did I tell you I LOVE blueberries? When I was a kid and my grandfather was still alive he had several bushes and my mom would take me over there to pick'em! YUMMMMMM!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A very warm welcome to Darrell Snell - pgchin - 02-25-2013 15:33

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)