Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1977 FC31RB @ EBAY, Bids end on 06-24-16
06-22-2016, 17:07 (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 00:21 by PhrankinPhoenix.)
1977 FC31RB @ EBAY, Bids end on 06-24-16
F.Y.I.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282071245479?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT

12 Photos, White & Orange "Busta". 97K Miles. $XYZ(Reserve). Near Rochester, MI.

"Beautiful restored 1977 FC31 rear bath Bluebird Wanderlodge with 97,000 pampered miles. Garaged kept and gently used adds up to a real head turner. Coach draws attention and photos everywhere it goes. 3208 CAT diesel with 4 speed Allison transmission is extremely reliable and starts on the first crank everytime. Only 31 feet long with great floor plan so it is easy to maneuver into very tight camp sites. Rear bath is rare and provides great space and usability with updated porcelain head. New furnace's, New flooring, reupholstered swivel chairs, custom tray and dinette table, lots of storage. New Onan 6500 gas generator, 50AMP electric. New Alcoa Aluminum wheels and Michelin Tires installed in 2013. Two air conditioners, updated bluetooth car stereo. New paint and wood grain decals in 2013 looks better than new done in original classic Wanderlodge Colors. Classic MotorCoach that was top of the line in its day and still operates and runs as new. Be the Star at every campground and be prepared to answer lots of curious inquiries. This will make you Camper of the year!"

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2016, 03:31
RE: 1977 FC31RB @ EBAY, Bids end on 06-24-16
F.Y.I.
I asked the seller to elaborate on the condition of the systems on the bus for sale; the response is below.

"The bus is in storage currently. Chassis engine and all drive train is original and in good working condition. Resto needed was cosmetic and some of RV systems as listed in description. Bus rides and sits very well for a springer suspension, easy to drive and very stable and steers straight. Recently rebuilt powersteering pump, problematic for leaking, looks like it was updated with high volume gravity fed reservoir. This is poor design but works well, just has a nuisance leak, better since rebuild but still drips. All the plumbing is in good
working order, no leaks except small drip coming from shower drain pipe under bus. Plumbing and electric system is in good order, 12volt system good, batteries good but my plan is to replace and up the size if I keep the bus. Air works great, furnaces all work great, all replaced the last couple years. Chassis heat is awesome and will toast you on winter drives. Hot water works great, ice maker works great, under-sink water filter system, has kitchen counter blender that works. Added microwave over entry cabinet, rebuilt original gas stove and oven. Added small TV disc player combo in bedroom. Carpet was replaced, wood look laminate flooring was added in galley and bathroom.Windows all work with screens non ripped, no fogging or cracks. Windshields new in 2013 when painted. New 6500watt generator and Magnum inverter, over 8K invested. All tanks are good and fully operational. Gauges for tank levels can be inaccurate as most coaches prior to electronic sensors are. Set up is for 50amp and 30amp, have both cords and assortment of adapters. Roof storage locker is in good shape and roof is very clean and dry.Think I have covered most everything. Over 80k has been invested in this classic, and my reserve is well below that but expect top dollar for this well done coach. Thanks for your interest. "

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
06-25-2016, 14:05 (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 14:06 by PhrankinPhoenix.)
RE: 1977 FC31RB @ EBAY, Bids end on 06-24-16
F.Y.I.

This Coach was for sale for 7 days.
It had 11 different bidders,
who made 28 bids (5 in the last 24 hours)
from $100 to $18.1K.
The Sellers' Reserve was not met,
this coach remains unsold.

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)