Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1983 FC35SB @ Craig's List 03-02-16
03-03-2016, 15:58 (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 16:02 by PhrankinPhoenix.)
1983 FC35SB @ Craig's List 03-02-16
FYI

http://austin.craigslist.org/rvs/5467891372.html

24 Pictures (Blue & Cream with brown, gold stripes. "www.follow.us") in Austin, TX

After owning this beautiful 1983 FC35SB Bluebird ‪Wanderlodge‬ for the past nine years, it's finally time to turn the keys over to its next owner -- I've committed to a home in ‪Marfa‬, TX, and the Bus says that the 18,000 miles she's done in the past ten months has just gotten her warmed up, and she wants to keep on driving: maybe with you at the helm?

Major mechanical upgrades / maintenance items professionally rebuilt or replaced since I've owned the bus include:

New Air-ride suspension bags
New Shocks all around
Six new Firestone tires
Replace Master Clutch for engine cooling fan
Replace Alternator
All new engine belts
New power-steering pump
New injector heads for Kohler diesel generator

I'm in ‪#‎Austin‬, TX where I'll be showing this excellently maintained, turnkey daily-driver to interested, financially qualified candidates this week. The vehicle is in excellent mechanical condition and ready to drive anywhere in the U.S. today. Attention to a few minor cosmetic concerns (small areas of peeling clear coat on exterior for example) and a couple repairs to domestic systems (like fix automatic ice-machine if you wish) are required to return the vehicle to showroom condition: estimated repair charges reflected in my adjusted asking price for this beautiful vintage, CAT-Powered Collectible Class-A RV. REDUCED from $58K to $48K -- much less than the cost of a new SUV! Call, text, or email for more information about this incredible machine.

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 20:04
RE: 1983 FC35SB @ Craig's List 03-02-16
good luck with that price

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)