Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50dn Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Battery Testing
10-23-2015, 10:39
50dn Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Battery Testing
This Prevost document for SpongeBob has some of the most succinct troubleshooting I've ever read for diagnosing battery, alternator, starter, and voltage regulator issues. Almost all of it is applicable to our Wanderlodges. Enjoy!

Attached File(s)
.pdf  2003 H3 Prevost Electrical Troubleshooting.pdf (Size: 5.9 MB / Downloads: 2464)

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2015, 21:23
RE: 50dn Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Battery Testing
wow!!! Smile awesome piece of info david . I recently suffered a self inflicted wound with my alternator . I burned up the positive post by not securing the bolt tightly . Details at the next campfire Smile
Maybe I just wanted to get the spare dn50 out of the forward bay I have been carrying around the past 2 years. Well, as lady luck ( Erika) would have it ,we found a great truck service shop off of I16 in Dublin Ga. Ex 49 . They removed the old , installed the new for 450.00 . They even replaced a clamp on the Fan hose they felt was bad, and tightened my AC belts . Great guys, who will be overhauling my PTO and Fan component's when I return south in Nov .
Now , these guys are truck mechanics , so if you go there ,remember to bring your southern side with you cause, they don t need work, and any sign of potential attidude, lol and you will not be served , lol seriously they are not a RV shop out to take you . hourly rate 75.00
I dealt with one of the owners Tim . They don t have Rv hook ups, but plenty of parking, and water, if like me you need to wash your bike ,toad and bus from the oil you sprayed haha ,sorry I don t have Pics but my smart phone dosent like my computer . I have included there contact info just in case you ever need help in that area of the country . Hope it is ok to post this here David , if not please do move it where you see best Smile

T&W
East Dublin Ga,
478 484 4458

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)