06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2014, 22:16
RE: Wanderer
Hi Ms. Bee,

Great stuff! Thanks! What's new in your neck of the woods? How's that ole blueberry patch? How's the LXi?

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
08-20-2014, 11:24 (This post was last modified: 08-20-2014 11:51 by Ms. Bee.)
Going good, David. How about you?

It's been the summer of the Great Move. We sold the BB farm at the end of June because we bought another place on acreage with a somewhat dated house, a great 3 bay shop, nice pool and pond about 6 miles away. A very beautiful park like place with vast lawns and magnificent oak and pecan trees. We are going to make this our new home base.

We put our house in Crystal Beach on the market and have been busy moving our shop from down there to up here and trying to get 3 phase power in. Two semi trucks worth of heavy equipment, a 26' UHaul truck for smaller stuff, and several trips back and forth with our 25' 3 axle trailer. We also had to move all the BB farm stuff over as well, including my non-erected 96' greenhouse. What a chore especially in this heat!

The house furniture/stuff and pontoon boat comes next. It moves like this that makes one wonder, why did in the ---- did we get all these stuff?

We both swear this will be the last move in our lifetimes. If we want to go anywhere, that's what the LXi is for! Wink . Hopefully it will get some use next summer when we want to escape the heat.

Love to hear more about your trip in Spongebob with the kiddos. Write when you have the time.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

Ms. Bee

Jennifer and Darrell Snell
2000 LXi ME SS
Florida - Palm Harbor and McAlpin
08-20-2014, 22:33
Hi

There is a Wanderer already on this site. How can there be 2?

(08-20-2014 11:24)Ms. Bee Wrote:  Going good, David. How about you?

It's been the summer of the Great Move. We sold the BB farm at the end of June because we bought another place on acreage with a somewhat dated house, a great 3 bay shop, nice pool and pond about 6 miles away. A very beautiful park like place with vast lawns and magnificent oak and pecan trees. We are going to make this our new home base.

We put our house in Crystal Beach on the market and have been busy moving our shop from down there to up here and trying to get 3 phase power in. Two semi trucks worth of heavy equipment, a 26' UHaul truck for smaller stuff, and several trips back and forth with our 25' 3 axle trailer. We also had to move all the BB farm stuff over as well, including my non-erected 96' greenhouse. What a chore especially in this heat!

The house furniture/stuff and pontoon boat comes next. It moves like this that makes one wonder, why did in the ---- did we get all these stuff?

We both swear this will be the last move in our lifetimes. If we want to go anywhere, that's what the LXi is for! Wink . Hopefully it will get some use next summer when we want to escape the heat.

Love to hear more about your trip in Spongebob with the kiddos. Write when you have the time.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

Ms. Bee

Dan Sunderland
2005 450LXi
San Marcos, CA
08-21-2014, 01:05
I was waiting for the true wanderer to show up! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)