Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanderlodge Trader
11-01-2013, 19:08 (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 19:19 by travelite.)
RE: Wanderlodge Trader
Folks,

We continue to add high quality Ads to our Wanderlodge Trader site. Check in periodically to see what's new! Smile

(10-31-2013 12:18)Gregg Wrote:  David,
You make this sound like this could be a real step forward for the bird community. Thanks for giving it an opportunity!

If the goal is to maintain and increase the value of our brand, it would seem reasonable to have a "system" where new owners are not disappointed finding out what they should have known before buying. It should also help current owners better understand the value of their coach, and, hopefully, what will increase it.

Where do we go from here? I looked at the list on NADA but honestly was overwhelmed.

Hi Gregg,

Part of the problem I'm having is keeping all the sellers happy. I want everyone to want to advertise on wanderlodgetrader.com. If we create a grading scheme that is unobtainable or discourages the fixer-upper than I think we all lose. How 'bout if we have a grading scheme of say zero to one hundered. What if we isolate the ten major subsystems in a coach and list out the top ten items for each subsystem. I can create a Classified Ad Tag for each. As each item is ticked off the seller gets a point. Since there are a hundred possible points, or maybe more, everyone is virtually guaranteed a good score and surely no one will obtain a perfect score. This way buyers will be informed of what to look for and sellers have a chance of ranking well, even if their coach needs work. It'd be sorta like the Olympics where typical participants' score range is 99.0 to 99.99! What do you say folks?

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 16:23 (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 16:30 by davidbrady.)
Folks and Ad posters, please be sure to periodically check in on WanderlodgeTrader. Lots of thoughtful folks are leaving lots of thoughtful comments and questions to be answered.

david brady,

11-12-2013, 14:33
Folks,

We continue to develop an impressive set of high quality Wanderlodges for sale on Wanderlodge Trader. Stop in and check 'em out!

david brady,

12-30-2013, 21:43
Folks,

We continue to add new Wanderlodge Ads to WanderlodgeTrader. We've also proven that WanderlodgeTrader is capable of moving birds! We're advertising in FMCA, Google Adwords, and elsewhere. Use some of the money you save on brokerage fees and commissions for bird repairs and upgrades to please the buyer!

david brady,

01-25-2014, 00:09
Folks,

Wanderlodge Trader continues to be a prime location to advertise and sell your bird. We're accumulating a great selection. We're advertising on FMCA, Google Adwords, and elsewhere. Check-in to see what's new!

david brady,

03-13-2014, 18:19
Thanks Jerry (Jerry80110). That's a beautiful 1993 WideBody you just listed under our free classifieds website, Wanderlodge Trader.

Folks, keep checking into Wanderlodge Trader. We're collecting an impressive selection of quality Wanderlodges! Smile

david brady,

03-13-2014, 19:59
I have been all over this coach as I know the previous owners. Nice, nice

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
07-05-2014, 23:54
If you haven't checked out Wanderlodge Trader in a while, have a look. We have quite a few new postings of quality birds for sale! Smile

david brady,

08-16-2014, 23:28 (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 09:58 by travelite.)
Folks,

Once again I need to bump this thread! Smile Check out our Wanderlodge Trader. We've added a gaggle of high quality birds recently. Let's find these bird new homes! SmileSmileSmile Why pay brokerage fees??? Spend it on tires instead!

david brady,

07-13-2015, 19:30
Folks,

We're advertising wanderlogegurus.com and wanderlodgetrader.com in the FMCA magazine, so if you're in the market to sell your coach feel free to list it under wanderlodgetrader.com. It's free, no fees or commissions.

Interestingly, here's a Prevost classifieds website built in the spirit of wanderlodge trader. This owner tired of the excessive commissions charged so he started his own free classifieds Prevost website. There's some pretty good deals there! Check it out: http://www.prevostsale.com/default.aspx?ID=1

david brady,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)