Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you are an impressive bunch
06-08-2013, 12:12
you are an impressive bunch
as i have gotten to know more and more of you and have followed your postings on this and other forums, i have to say how impressed i am with your knowledge, friendliness and passion.

it is funny how things turn out. serendipity as a good friend of mine often says....i shopped hard for a bird for nearly 6 months. i was flying out to florida on a friday to buy a beautiful bird and i called right before i left for the airport and found out the fellow had sold it. so that is how close i came...i made an offer on another one but it was not as advertised so we retracted our offer. cant say i didnt try.

then i happened upon my first newell. now on my second one. i could have been happy in a bird as well.

and then.....back i am in the midst of the birdmen and birdwomen. and it has been extremely enjoyable. i feel great that there will be at least one wanderlodge at our newellgurus rally in south dakota later this month (and a few prevosts, foretravels, etc)

david has become a great friend and i grovel in his presence and knowledge of these great machines. he is a great fellow and crazy smart as most of you are (not sure who isnt....ha)

my wife and i talk about this frequently. that is we NEVER expected to get a whole new set of dear friends out of having a coach. we have so many wonderful friends, some of which i feel like i have known my whole life and i have never even met them face to face. we correspond, we talk on the phone etc. many many of my newell friends have been to our home and us to theirs. we have met 2 already on this trip and will be staying at anothers home next week.

i see that same thing with the bird gang.

thanks for letting me be part of your world.

regards,

tom mccloud

2002 Two Slide Newell Coach 608 DD Series 60, Allison 6 speed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like encantotom's post

Messages In This Thread
you are an impressive bunch - encantotom - 06-08-2013 12:12

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)