Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Newell at Motorhomes of Texas
03-06-2013, 16:01
RE: 2005 Newell at Motorhomes of Texas
i welcome you to post questions to a larger crew on http://www.newellgurus.com

that said,

i think there is a pretty significant price step up from 04 to 05. 05 has the newer roofline and i believe some other things like the multibus etc.

the steerable tag started in 04 sometime (one of our newellguru friends just bought an 04 and it was just before the steerable tag)

as for rebuilding the bedroom, that would be some real serious bucks at newell or some real work on your part. my coach was an indy car coach and had a couch and desk in the bedroom. i have rebuilt it (almost done) with a newell style bed and will soon have the night stands done. that said, my 02 was not as elaborate as this one is in the rear bedroom area. pictures of mine are on my gurus forum gallery. for encantotom

the one thing about coaches, is there is always another one. after having a bath and half, i would really suggest considering that. if you want a 4 slide they started in 2002 and were pretty much standard in a year or two. there are several of our newell guru members that have late 90's to early 2000's with the wood grained interiors that are really beautiful.

as for dining. my coach used to have a dinette and the race team had newell take it out and build a desk and overhead cabinet. my wife and i like having the desk and are not very formal diners. i would guess there is not a pull out table anywhere on the 05. we do eat in alot as well.

tom

2002 Two Slide Newell Coach 608 DD Series 60, Allison 6 speed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2005 Newell at Motorhomes of Texas - encantotom - 03-06-2013 16:01

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)